Azrathe

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Azrathe

Azrathe

Unread post by Azrathe »

Grim Application For Azrathe

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

I actually used to gank Alliance with your guild back in The Burning Crusade and after on the server Twisting Nether, I was a rogue named Entreri. I am also a friend of Feyde and Rand.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

I've participated in light role play, I have limited amount of time to play due to working graveyard, so it will probably remain so.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.

I started classic in a progression PvE guild, completed Onyxia, MC, ZG, BWL, and some of AQ. In TBC, I didn't do much with guilds, but, that's when I joined the server The Twisting Nether. I went full on lone wolf in The Burning Crusade, leveled a rogue, and spent the entirety of the expansion hunting and murdering Alliance, alongside yourselves.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

I'm applying on my main.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?

Unfortunately, I'm merely looking for a home at the moment. I'd love to participate in raiding and some PvP, but, I work nights, and my days off are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday --which seem to be at odds with your schedules. I hope that I will get to participate in some of those activities regardless, though...

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?

Classic I was a main tank for progression raiding. I PvP'd primarily in TBC, WotLK, MoP, WoD, and returned to progression raiding in Legion. I started as a main tank, but, I prefer DPS, and haven't tanked since classic. I currently play demon hunter as my main, but my alts are death knight and warlock.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?

Every expansion except classic and Legion, I focused on PvP. I spent the entirety of The Burning Crusade on my lvl 70 sub rogue, prowling Quel'Danas, slaughtering the Alliance. However, I've never been hardcore into arena, but I did enjoy participating in it.

Provide an armory link to your character.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... rd/azrathe

What days/times do you typically play this character?

Either early in the morning (9:30am CST) on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or whenever I feel like it on Friday and Saturday (Most likely later in the day)

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)

Yes, that would not be a problem.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

Blood Elf Demon Hunter, I like the aesthetics and play style of the class, and Blood Elf is the only race allowed for that class.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?

Yes, Peace through Annihilation!

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

Yes, my Death Knight in D&D was Lawful Evil

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

Yes

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

Not at this moment.
Qabian

Re: Azrathe

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner