Cesslynn Suntouch

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Cesslynn
Lost

Cesslynn Suntouch

Unread post by Cesslynn »

Grim Application For Cesslynn

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

Oof! Weeeeeell... I don't remember HOW I heard abou The Grim once upon a time, and I don't know WHO is in the guild right now from way back when, but I'm the formerly pain-in-the-ass hopefully-mostly-reformed Cessily! You can blame Syreena for showing me the way here!

-
Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

I am a Heavy RPer. I did a lot of different things back in the day, and I think that WoW without RP is kind of drab. IDK. Just hunting for gear alone doesn't cut it for me.

-
What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.

I played back in The Burning Crusade. I was pretty young, and I was pretty imature. I know I was a little weird and I gave a lot of people headaches, and it is pretty embarrassing thinking about it now. I love PvP, and I did a lot of Arenas back in the day. I also loved raiding, and I was there when we downed Illidan, and leveled a shaman for us to beat Kael'thas. I do a little of everything, time allowing!

-
Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

This is my main, unless you guys need a specific class. Then I can use my 110 level boost to make a alt-Class Cessily and play that, IDK. I want to help!

-
What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?

I don't know what mythic plus's are, but I am pretty flexible. unless I suck. If I suck at something now I probs won't hold you guys back!

-
What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?

I actually love healing? I played a druid in a friend's account at a private server and healing was super fun. I also tanked as a DK and I dps as a rogue. More than a role, I think I really like to be useful. Fill a niche. As for experience, I raided throughout TBC with you guys, I raided some WotLK, and that is it!

-
What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?

Again, classes are less importan to me. I did a LOT of arenas in TBC and WotLK, and I did pretty well. It was a RMP, though, so maybe I was just cheesing it. Alas! I always liked PvP a lot!

-
Provide an armory link to your character.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... d/Cesslynn

-
What days/times do you typically play this character?

I am mostly online at nights!

-
Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)

For sure!

-
What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

I am a dirty elf, and I chose it because I liked pretty things! Also, I like their story a lot. And they had the hairstyle of a favorite comic book character of mine. I chose Rogue... No idea, really. =|

-
Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?

Yes, and for sure!

-
The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

I do, and although I didn't do it justice the first time, I would love a second (third, fourth? Who is counting) chance!

-
Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

I believe so! They stole my actual name (Cessily) but I am going with 'that was her humanized name, instead of her elven one'. Blizzard can make up random excuses for names, and so can I!

-
Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

I am pretty excited to be back and see you guys still alive and kicking. I will also super get if I am denied entry for whatever reason! <3 Good tidings, folks!
Ulrezaj

Re: Cesslynn Suntouch

Unread post by Ulrezaj »

Hi, to clarify something, Mythic+ (M+) dungeons are boring dungeons cranked up into fun mode.

They have a chance to give you raid-level gear and are 100% guaranteed on Tuesday to give you a semi-good or excellent piece of gear from a weekly loot chest in the Horde capital, the City of Stairs.

RMP is still a top tier comp. It's actually pretty respectable if you are good at it. I have been playing Rogue/Mage (poorly) for two years. I need a healer, or I can be a healer (I have a paladin sitting AFK in yellow town this whole expansion), but I am really comfortable as a fire mage.
Cesslynn
Lost

Thanks, Ulrezaj! I am guessing I will have to learn a lot of new things! <3
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

Cessily. That is a name I have not heard in a long time.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Cesslynn
Lost

Greebo-san! Hey there!
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Welcome back!

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

Hmmm... vague memories and flashbacks
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!