Viszla Hollowstar

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Viszlique

Viszla Hollowstar

Unread post by Viszlique »

Grim Application For <Viszla Hollowstar>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- Don't know anyone in it, was recommended it from WoW forums.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- Roleplayed in SWTOR where I ran a couple of events, in ESO where I ran an RP guild, as well as events in another RP guild, and now in WoW where I mostly just do public RP. I mostly RP, the game itself I have little interest in since I've returned to I'm a heavy RPer in the sense I hardly play the content or progress in it.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- I've been playing WoW since early Cataclysm, had a PvE guild, and an RP guild I recently had to leave because of a bad experience with an officer.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- My main is the character I'm applying with, Viszla Hollowstar. (Viszlique = OOC Name.)

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- I expect to have a semblance of freedom in my RP, to work for and help the guild in whatever way I can if I so feel inclined towards it.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- I normally enjoy DPS, and my experience with PvE has been minimal minus heroic dungeons and questing in the new Expansion.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- PvP feels unbalanced right now, and I find Alliance side I rarely win in battlegrounds, but Horde side I enjoy playing long range caster types that do lots of damage in short bursts.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Viszlique

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Almost everyday

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- Yup, already bookmarked it.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Blood Elf Death Knight, a blood elf warrior is what I made originally and when I got the ability to make a death knight, I did. Undead were my favorite faction in Warcraft 3, and the whole Lich King vibes were what I loved.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- They can.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- Played a Sith Lord in SWTOR, and my character is already morally ambiguous.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- The character name is Viszla, while the OOC name is Viszlique, some might see it as a star wars thing, but I might also care to remind it is spelled differently in the show and is also a town in Hungary, and a dog breed. Its just a cool name I think, and its commonality is equivalent to something like. "John."

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- The character does morally questionable things but is generally a pretty good person towards friends, and jovial. Not everything he says is or should be taken as serious.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Viszla Hollowstar

Unread post by Syreenna »

Hello! Just wanted to let you know, I changed your forum name to your in-game name - Viszlique. It just cuts down on confusion, so everyone knows who you are.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

I sent you a private message as well. You should be able to see the alert for it in the top right.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner