application

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Skurv

application

Unread post by Skurv »

Grim Application For Skurv

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-internet

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-decades of RP experience in tabletop and in wow

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-used to be a big guild leader, with pvp and rp events. was a pain in the ass and required way too much of my time.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-main

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-looking for people to pvp with. Want to push arenas and rbg

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-lol pve

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
-let's kill alliance

Provide an armory link to your character.
-a what?

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-too much

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
-no, hit me up on real id or in guild chat

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-undead warrior. coolest looking animations and story.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-Death to the living! I mean, the Alliance!

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-evil character since vanilla

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-Not sure, you might need to scroll up and double check. Yes?

Do you have any questions or anything further to add? Just looking for a pvp guild with active players. Want to meet and push rating in rbg and arena this season and have fun.
Qabian

Re: application

Unread post by Qabian »

I believe you already spoke to Syreenna regarding checking the forums being expected, so I'll close this app on the basis of not a good fit. Best of luck wherever you end up!
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner