Kugursk

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kugursk

Kugursk

Unread post by Kugursk »

Grim Application For

Kugursk

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

Did a google search for Wyrmrest Accord Recruitment, got to the server forums, and from there the server discord where I found The Grim's ad.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

I have been RPing, in some fashion, since 1994, when I was 4 years old. It started out in classes and therapy and I enjoyed it, so I started pursuing it on my own- whether that be through writing (online or off) or gaming or reading. I've done forums RP, email chain rp, MMO rp, MU* rp, table top rp, live rp- you name it, I've probably done it.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.

I have played WoW since vanilla. Never had a (non-boosted) max level toon because I was too busy RPing. While I do love RP, I also intend to play the game this time around.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

Kugursk will be my main.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?

Aside from RP, I would like to focus mainly on PvP of all sorts.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?

Very little, as I've not gotten a high level toon before.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?

Again, very little, as I've not gotten a high level toon before.

Provide an armory link to your character.

What days/times do you typically play this character?

Daily, afternoons and evenings.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)

Yes.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

Orc Hunter- Min/Maxing race for the class, easy class to level at first (first 120), and I can RP it well.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?

Yes and yes.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

Yes.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

Yes.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

Nothing further.
Qabian

Re: Kugursk

Unread post by Qabian »

Thank you for your interest!

Please drop an IC Letter of Intent over here, and we'll set up an IC interview: viewforum.php?f=10
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner