Erscydiol Blackstone

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Erscydiol

Erscydiol Blackstone

Unread post by Erscydiol »

Grim Application For <Insert Name>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- Through Syreena in the WRA Discord; other than her, I don't believe that I know anyone in The Grim, but I could be wrong?

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I started roleplaying at the age of 7 or 8 when my brother first introduced me to D&D and have been RP'ing in Wow, D&D and GURPS, albeit mostly casually, since then; I'm now 32 (lol)

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- Aside from the one issue that I had with being harassed out of the Lionsbane Company for being trans and no other reason, I've had extremely positive experiences with every guild that I've been in, though I have resigned from Guilds occasionally for lack of content and lack of content only; I prefer to have schedules and when Guilds say "stay tuned for events!" and months pass, I tend to look for more active Guilds. As far as WoW itself, I've actually been playing since B/C!

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- I am applying on my Horde main - Erscydiol, a 340 average iLvL Forsaken Fury Warrior (she only just hit 120)

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- To be completely honest, I just want to PvP, but I like being IC while I do it. I've been told there's a long RP process and some mandatory RP events; I am busy but I'll get done whatever needs to be done, though my main goal is to just PvP in character.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- My Alliance Holy Paladin that I play with IRL friends is iLvL 369 and we're 8/8 normal Uldir and 7/8 Heroic! I have three Horde healers that I'm levelling as well on this server that could also heal for this Guild - a Forsaken Disc/Shadow Priest, another BELF Holy Pally and a BELF Holy Priest.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- Extensive; I've been PvP'ing since BC. My ex bought be a Razer Trinity but he never gave it to me! That's crap right? I agree. I struggle with income limitations though so it's a project to get any updated equipment; I usually have to wait for tax season. Full keybinds, quick turns, macros, the whole deal!

Provide an armory link to your character.
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Erscydiol

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- As often as I can!

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- Sure thing! I'll leave a tab open for it.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Forsaken Fury Warrior. To be honest I've had warrior main(s), long story, since WotLK and I like the burst damage and utility, although I also have a Blood Elf Priest at 49, a Blood Elf Paladin at 102, a Blood Elf Demon Hunter at 120, a Forsaken Shadow/Disc Priest at 21, and an Orc Warlock at 120 that I retired.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- I have read the IC mandate and my character, as a Forsaken, should be able to abide by these mandates relatively easily, given that she is IC in full support of Sylvanas.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- I do have specific experience in both WoW with my Forsaken mains and with playing Imperial Characters in Star Wars Galaxies, of all places.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- She does!

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- Nope! Thanks ^_^
Qabian

Re: Erscydiol Blackstone

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner