Greebjin

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Greebo

Greebjin

Unread post by Greebo »

Grim Application For Greebjin

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I heard about the grim via Greebo. He's a noob.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I've been playing table top since the 80s. RP in WoW since 2007. I'm not a heavy RPer but I like it.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
All Grim, all the time.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
Yes. Greebo is my main. Don't make me get my main.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
I'm not sure yet. The little one is unpredictable so i doubt it will involve raiding just yet.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
I've done lots of heroic raiding. No mythic raiding. I enjoyed Kitty at the end of Wrath. The other 99.95% have been Warlock

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
lol pvp scrub

Provide an armory link to your character.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... d/greebjin

What days/times do you typically play this character?
I'm thinking it will be Mondays and Thursdays, maybe Fridays late. Evenings only.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
Reading is for *nerds*

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Troll Shaman. I like trolls. Suck it, haters. I wanted a multi-role class, I've already dabbled in druid and pally so I thought I'd give shammies a try. I apologize to all shaman everywhere because this choice was probably why resto was so gimped at the beginning of BfA.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
Hell to the yes.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
Some, some.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
I believe it does.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
Peace Through Annihilation!
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Qabian

Re: Greebjin

Unread post by Qabian »

Haha, you nerd. You didn't need a new app. But that's fine. Admitted~
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner