Mellinoe

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Mellinoe

Mellinoe

Unread post by Mellinoe »

Grim Application For Mellinoe

1. How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-

From Twisting Nether. Currently I know Syreenna, Feyde, Korvis, and some others

2. Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-

RP'd in WoW on and off for years. Never really considered myself a heavy RPer, though usually only because I've never had the opportunity to. Being a heavy RPer to me means essentially to always be in character.

3. What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-

Start out in Citadel back on Twisting Nether, then meandered into Frostwolf Brotherhood until internal favoritism and drama destroyed it, then meandered some more until I ended up in Rutilus Luna for the majority of my characters. I have tended to only stick to places I am familiar with for various personal reasons. Rutilus Luna I've been with the longest and I'd like to say I helped build up to its most recent peak in Legion, but I don't take all credit. I still value it and the people in it, but there are some unfortunate things that have happened to make me distance myself from them over the past year.

4. Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-

This would be an alt as of the time writing this... My mains are on TN. There isn't a lot going on with TN anymore RP or otherwise, and I guess you could say I'm working up the courage to see how things are somewhere else and if it's worth investing time and energy into. I suppose my main is Ranadarus on Twisting Nether, but I also spend a lot of time on Dyiana or Keltag, each of them filling the role of "DPS, healer, tank" that I can switch between when needed.

5. What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-

My expectations are open... I just want to have fun.

6. What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-

Did lots of heroic raiding and a little mythic in Legion, and had completed some mythic dungeons that were above 17. That's currently fallen significantly back. No AOTC yet on any characters, and the highest I've completed mythic wise is a 10 and not within timer.

7. What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
-

Used to do a lot in WoD and a good amount in Legion. PvP in BoA I have tried to get into but haven't dedicated a lot of time into mastering, because all world pvp seems to be is mobs of 30-40+ people slamming into each other and lagging the entire zone out, which I don't find particularly fun or appealing.

8. Provide an armory link to your character.
-

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... d/Mellinoe

9. What days/times do you typically play this character?
-

Whenever I have time and the desire to. Usually M-F I play in the evenings. Weekends and holidays I usually try to not log on until the later afternoon. My schedule is fairly open, but I like to plan ahead if there's an event, etc.

10. Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
-

I can.

11. What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-

Nightborne monk. I wanted to get the racial armor and I'm decent at Brewmaster monk. Was also wanting to force myself to learn windwalker but it was taking too long to level.

12. Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-

My character will have little patience for alliance, and certainly no affection or sympathy for them.

13. The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-

Not very much with that alignment beyond having such type characters for stories/ideas.

14. Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-

I'd think it does.

15. Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

Not at this time.
Qabian

Re: Mellinoe

Unread post by Qabian »

Heya Rand~

Throw a letter of intent over here: viewforum.php?f=10 and we'll set up an IC interview
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Qabian

Re: Mellinoe

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner