Aenteris

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Aenteris

Aenteris

Unread post by Aenteris »

Grim Application For Rhea Aenteris

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

I posted in the WrA Discord server and Frost#6717 directed me to Syreenna#4173 who directed me here.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

I have Roleplayed in so many different games. From WoW, SWtOR, Wildstar, and a lot of FF14 and a few les notable mmo's. I consider myself well written and I can be a heavy RP'er especially along with other well written Roleplayers. This means I enjoy taking part of and creating stories with other people several times a week.
-

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.

*Takes a drag of her pipe* "Yea, it was summer in 2005 and I played a warlock on Sargeras…" Seriously though, I have some characters in "Hand of Algalon" but they make it difficult to really be attached to the guild. Questions are usually answered with silence, but sometimes somebody can respond to you with a meme! (much joy, wow). Guild meetings often drag on in voice chat as tangents lead to more tangents and the original message is lost forever.
-

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

Rwy'n Anochel ("Anochel" in game) is technically my main as my only lvl 120 character. She's a rogue and now I'm playing a paladin so I can tank and heal in current content in addition to the fun character I'm now trying to write with her.
-

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?

I'm hoping for a sociable group of folks that enjoy RP and some endgame content. I do enjoy gearing up my characters but falling short of trying to min/max and run for BiS gear.
-

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?

I've raided in every expansion that didn't have pandas in it. I have not done progressive raiding since wotlk (where I was main tank for our raid).
-

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?

Anochel was leveled entirely with warmode on and I enjoy pvp when I use stealth pick my targets and avoid unkillables such as discipline priests or paladins of any type while focusing on druids, other rogues, warriors and the like.
-

Provide an armory link to your character.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... d/Aenteris
-

What days/times do you typically play this character?

I'm between college semesters so...any and all times generally. I'm leveling her up and the only time of the week I will certain be missing is Friday Evenings.
-

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)

Why Don't y'all use Discord? I could keep this site loaded on my phone and simply occasionally refresh it.
-

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

Sin'Dorei Blood Knight (Blood Elf Paladin). Blood elves are generally long lived and masters of their chosen occupations...That is why I felt it would be interesting to write a character who is the opposite of these things and still 'learning the ropes'.
-

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?

Yes. Kind of. Rhea is charged to assist and obey the commands at her current posting. She does not plan on 'wasting her time' setting fire to orphanages or especially going out of her way to strike alliance target of no discernable value out of spite.
-

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

My only Alliance character was a Draenei Death Knight ("Calamity" Taalrey) who lost faith in the light and turned who abilities as a Soul Priestess to begin practicing necromancy until she slipped into undeath and fell under the Liche King's sway in Northrend. She was not a joyful soul.

-

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

Yes, oddly Aenteris wasn't taken.
-

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

Do y'all need me to change anything to fit in with the guild? I prewrite a lot but have no issues changing things up to better fit others.
Qabian

Re: Aenteris

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner