Faelanori

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Faelanori

Faelanori

Unread post by Faelanori »

Grim Application For Faelanori

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-I heard about The Grim from the WRA discord server in an ad posted by Syreenna. I personally don't know anyone in The Grim, but I have seen the guild before.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-My experience in WoW has been full of ups and downs, and I know way too much about everything it feels. I'm a returning RPer after taking a few months away from the game, mainly to focus on my school work and personal life. I have been in WoW since 2012. Before that, I roleplayed on other games and dabbled in D&D for about a year. Before my leave, I would certainly see myself as a heavy RPer, though now I'm looking for a gateway back into the RP world.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-My history in WoW is all over the place. I have tried my fair share of guilds and communities, few I actually liked that ended up disbanded for complications such as the GM's girlfriend cheated on him with an officer. The most notable guild I was apart of was Pheonix Eradicant, an officer for the guild actually. It started out great, and then fell and became really drama filled as the GM forced officers to stay with blackmail and threats.
I have jumped a lot from guild to guild as I can't find anything to suit me or my characters. Often times, I left because of drama in the communities such as Blackfang Militia. I left after a few months of being with them for the drama between a rival guild that started to bleed into OOC matters.
Another good one was House of the Forgotten I believe the name was. I was put into an officer position, and often left doing the GM's work. When asking for his help, I was left empty handed until I left. The guild later disbanded.
Other guilds I have left had reasons such as I didn't quite fit, or my character didn't fit.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-Faelanori is my main.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-I intend on trying to get back into content such as raiding, after getting my gear up of course. Mostly my main reasons for wishing to join are for the RP and the general community of people.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-I really only did PvE on my Holy priest during Legion, while I enjoy healing, I'm looking to try content on different toons.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
-Again, I really only PVPed on my Holy priest during Legion. Though, I would love to get help with rogue.

Provide an armory link to your character.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Faelanori

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-I'm more often on the Friday-Sunday as my school work takes over the rest. Though, if I am on during the week it would likely be anywhere from 5:00 PM - 9:00 EST.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
-Of course.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-Half-elf. Yes, I saw the thing about playable races. Though, I figured since it is canon, and nothing too out there, I would give it a shot.
I made this character in 2013, I was actually fairly young at the time and don't quite remember why I made her a halfie. My best guess was because I thought it was 'edgy' and 'cool' at the time. I simply have kept the race the same and built more of a backstory around it. The fact that my toon is a rogue as well plays into it. I basically made the character in my 'emo' phase and thought it was super cool to be all edgy and dark. While I have tweaked her and changed design choices of past me, she still will always be a halfie and a rogue.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-Yes.
My character is a neutral-neutral type of toon, thus she can mold into way too many themes easily. Though, she is very self-centered and has a survival of the fittest mentality at the first meeting. It would be fairly easy to see my character live by the Mandate as she has a hatred for the Alliance.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-My mage actually is Lawful Evil. While Faelanori isn't Lawful Evil, she won't oppose to 'structure with evil intent'.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-Yes.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
-N/A