Csaba Sabo

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Csaba

Csaba Sabo

Unread post by Csaba »

Grim Application For Csaba Sabo

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

I googled RP guild on WRA. You guys came up, and I liked what I saw.
-

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

I play D&D and V:TR, and enjoy both. Haven't RP'd much in WoW, just for lack of a good guild to do it with. I certainly like the challenge of staying in character, and playing the role the entire time I'm playing.
-

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.

I've been playing since Wrath, on and off, and have been in social guilds before that would raid, but didn't take the game seriously and were more in it for fun. Fun is my primary objective, but I've been itching to RP and really like the concept of The Grim, and it fits really well with the character concept I had in mind.
-

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

I got bored with my old main, and wanted to try something new. I've played Pally since I started, and got sick of it, so I rolled a new main, which would be Csaba.
-

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?

I like PvP, but I also really like PvE, but with a 'lock, I'd honestly rather play PvP. I'd be more than happy to roll up a new Pally to heal for PvE, since i'm rather good at it if it's needed for raids, since I have another idea kicking around for a charcter, but for Csaba, I'd like to focus on PvP. Especially with a good, organized group that communicates and knows what they're doing, since RBG's are a mess.
-

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?

For PvE I really like Pally for healing, and DK tanking. I'd be more than happy to give it a shot with Csaba, but I'm levelling him through RBGs and questing, so I haven't messed around much with the dungeon finder with him. I haven't done much DPS playing in a PvE environment, I prefer to heal or tank, but mostly heal. I'm more than happy to give ranged DPS a go though, especially with a good group to raid with.
-

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?

PvP I really like ranged DPS. I'm really enjoying RBG's with Csaba, and trying to top any other 'lock in DPS, and have been doing a decent show of it, even with the limited toolset as I level. I've got some arena experience, but I've never been in a group that took arena ranking seriously, but I've really had fun with it before.
-

Provide an armory link to your character.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... cord/Csaba
-

What days/times do you typically play this character?

Depends on my work schedule, but generally mornings and nights, but I'm more than happy to make things work with any scheduled events. I have a super flexible work schedule, so any scheduled raids/bgs/mythics, I can find ways to make those work.
-

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)

Yes
-

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

Undead Warlock. I really like ranged DPS for PvP, and I had this concept of a Gilnean farmer who lost everything after he was raised by Sylvanas, coming back to find that his wife had shacked up with a Worgen of all things, and developed an absolute hatred of the Alliance and everything it stands for as a result.
-

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?

Yes. Csaba wants nothing more than to see peace on Azeroth, and he knows that the Alliance will never be at peace, the Horde is the only group organized enough to reign with dignity and control.
-

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

I've played Lawful Evil characters in V:TM and V:TR before, and it really fits with Csaba's personality to be all about rules and order. He's developed a very military mindset as he spends his time with the other forsaken.
-

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

Yep, no special characters, nothing weird about it.
-

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

I just really want to RP and delve into character development.
-
Qabian

Re: Csaba Sabo

Unread post by Qabian »

Hello, Csaba!

If you're still interested, please post an in-character letter over here: viewforum.php?f=10

Then we can set up a short IC interview and answer any questions you might have.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner