Riana Bloodfang

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Feyde
Irredeemable

Riana Bloodfang

Unread post by Feyde »

Grim Application For Riana Bloodfang

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I met some of the Grim when rping on Twisting Nether. Probably forget some names but I know Syreena, Khorvis, Qubian, Awatu, Umbralheart. Or atleast met them a few times.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I have been rping for about 17 years. Most of that was LARPing in a very hard core game that did online text based rp between games. You were expected to stay in character 24/7 at games. Been rping off and on for about 3ish years on WoW. I haven't done heavy rp since leaving the larp scene. Heavy rp to me means always staying in character. Referring to things that don't sound IC in an IC way to avoid breaking immersion. To me it also means playing characters with continuity.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- I have been playing WoW for about 3 years now. Most of that has been playing with Rutilus Luna on Twisting Nether. I've been having a blast playing with them through out Legion and now into BfA. Most of my characters are in that guild.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- I am applying on an alt. My main character is the Demon Hunter Fayleah on Twisting Nether. While I do enjoy rping her I am a bit limited on Twisting Nether since it would be weird to take my main character out of the guild for rp. I am looking for some solid rp and love rping hunters so I made this alt. I am also interested in having a ranged alt for raiding/keys. So it is likely this will turn into my secondary main.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- The primary focus for this character is using her for rp. I do plan on gearing her up raiding and Mythic plus. I have done casual PvP and have a blast with it but haven't done anything serious.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- I have been raiding up to AOTC and some higher keys throughout Legion. I enjoy doing all DPS. I am not a Healer or Tank person. Mostly playing Havoc Demon Hunter and Marksmen Hunter.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- I have had fun doing some casual random battlegrounds and world pvp. I enjoy marksmenship hunter the most for pvp.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... cord/Riana
I'm in the process of leveling her it's going very fast. I would have transferred my hunter to look for rp but leveling has been easy.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-I don't have a set scheduled but I am online a lot.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- I can try to check them. I would hate to miss something.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Riana is a Blood Elf Marksmanship Hunter. I really enjoy playing those. I seem to gravitate towards that in games since I have a lot of experience hunting and elfing.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- Yes and Yes.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-Yes. I have played a few over the years. I find it most fun to play those characters when there are others to scheme with.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- Not right now
WrA Grim: Feyde Riana,
Grobbulus Grim: Reaver
Qabian

Re: Riana Bloodfang

Unread post by Qabian »

Heya, Fay! If you want to meet with us tonight at 6 WrA/9 EST, drop an IC Letter of Intent over there in the Letters forum. Otherwise, do that when you can and I'll set up an interview over there.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Feyde
Irredeemable

Unread post by Feyde »

Posted a letter. I can be on at 6 WrA/9 EST. Looking forward to actually having a character in the Grim! Assuming she passes the interview.
WrA Grim: Feyde Riana,
Grobbulus Grim: Reaver
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner