Nakhu

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Nakhu

Nakhu

Unread post by Nakhu »

Grim Application For Nakhu

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-Saw a post on the forums. Not that I am aware of.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I have rp'd in table top games since the red box edition of DnD. i have rp'd in ADnD up through 3.5, as well as Harnmaster and Warhammer rpg. I also spent several years playing and running PbeM DnD campaignsset in the Birthright setting. I am a light rp'er in WoW, having been more of an observer or writing stories for my character.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-I have been playing WoW since Vanilla. I've played on several servers, primarily Rp-PvP ones, including Lightninghoog (Alliance) and Twisting Nether (Horde) and Venture Company (Horde). I was in PvP guilds doing the rank grind on these servers. This toon I rolled on a PvE server with a friend at Wrath launch. I was in a raiding guild and when that guild finally dispersed, I transferred to WrA and have been her, with a couple of forays to other servers, ever since. I've been a member of various guilds, serving as an PvP officer in one, and whenever I have parted ways with any of them, its always been amicable. Some of the reasons I have parted ways have been things like the guild disbanded, went inactive, changed focused or transferred servers or factions.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-Applying on my main. I don't really play alts. I'm looking for an active guild to do various things with. I haven't raided since Wrath, which, lets face it, was easy mode, and I'm an average PvE'er, at best, although I am willing to try my best to help out in PvE if needed. I would like to to find some organized PvP, both instanced and in the world, if possible, as PvP is my primary focus.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-I wish to primarily focus on PvP and maybe some mythic+. I also enjoy old content for achievements and transmog.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-I only play warrior, primarily arms. Most of my PvE experience was in Wrath or LFR.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
-

Provide an armory link to your character.
-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... cord/nakhu
(It stll shows me as a Mag'har, but I' missed being green so I'm a regular orc again)

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-It varies. I'm on pretty regular though, except when my wife is off work. She's a nurse and her schedule varies.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
-Yes

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-Orc Warrior

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-Yes

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-Most, if not all, of my table top characters were LE.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-Yes

Do you have any questions or anything further to add? Her's a link to further info about me from the forums.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... uild/13956
Qabian

Re: Nakhu

Unread post by Qabian »

Hi there. If you're still interested, please drop an IC letter in this forum when you get the chance:
viewforum.php?f=10

Doesn't have to be complicated. Whatever would be appropriate to your character. Then we can set up an IC interview.

If you have any questions, you can send me a message.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Qabian

Re: Nakhu

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner