Talindara Dawnguard

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Talindara

Talindara Dawnguard

Unread post by Talindara »

Grim Application For Talindara (Dawnguard)

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-Discord! Frost DM'd me the info.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I'm a heavy Roleplayer, I've been Rpin'g since.. the end of WotLK, and have been playing WoW since the tail-end of Vanilla. I started Roleplaying in WoW, and have continued to this day! -Shakes old person cane- I've Roleplayed in nearly every MMO I've tried out, but WoW is tried and true, and I simply love this game. During my time in MOP and Cataclysm I was both a Co-GM and GM of a large flourishing RP guild, 90+accounts at the time. Though due to some RL stuff I had to take a brief break! BUT NOW I'M BACK. Generally I love to help others. (Hell it's my job to do so) so.. when I find a good guild, you can usuallyk expect 110% from me!

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-I have! I stated some info above, but I don't burn bridges and do my best to keep in contact with the various guilds I travel through. I've been having somewhat of a difficult time locating a solid group to stick with, but you guys sound promising!

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-Main (My only 120 atm)

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-Roleplaing, and PVE with a sprinkle of PVP. Though.. usually I'm down to try out just about anything!

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-I like to Tank, or DPS. Truthfully I'm a horrible healer. :)

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
-Tank and DPS, again Healing.. I'm bad at it, though I suppose it could always be improved on!

Provide an armory link to your character.
-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Talindara

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-It varies due to my job, but my off hours are usually spent in-game. At the moment that's after 19:00PM PST, and will be around then through...June. Until my schedule shifts. Though most of my free time is spent in-game so days off. I'm consistently around.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- Sure!

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Sin'dorei Paladin. (It was a recent change, former Human) I love playing Paladin.. and I didn't want to Roleplay a Tauren, so I went with Sin'dorei instead, seeing as how I only have two options!

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-I have, and she would!

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- I've RP'd a plethora of characters, on all ends of the spectrum! So I think I could manage.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- Nothing yet! I'm sure I'll have plenty. I'm not shy.
Qabian

Re: Talindara Dawnguard

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner