Judgar

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

JudgarFrosttotem

Judgar

Unread post by JudgarFrosttotem »

Grim Application For Judgar Frost-Totem

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I was on Twisting Nether for years before a long leave from WoW. I posted in the WRA discord looking for a guild that might fit my character's personality.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I used to RP on Twisting Nether before I came back during the last days of WoD. Since then, I've kept an active RP presence around the Horde side. As for RPing experience, I've been in quite a few guilds. The two most note-able ones being Broken Horn Tribe. (PvX/RP) and was an officer in the Yingsu Village for over a year or so. I've DMed RP events, created story-lines, helped with recruitment, and managed the discord server. As for what it means to me? RP is a very important thing to me concerning the WoW universe. It's something that adds an extra element to just getting gear.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
To further specify, at least concerning the Yingsu Village? My character ran the external business portion of the guild. In other words, Judgar was responsible for most non-pandaren employees. (The guild is heavy pandaren themed in case you were all wondering). As for the other guilds I've been in, I believe I could have qualified for an officer position, but in-activity stopped me and at the current time I was working two jobs. As for my non-rping history? I've been playing this game for a long time, one of my favorite things to do was tanking and healing. While I enjoy DPS, I prefer the above because it's a challenge to me and I like to have more of a supportive role. If you need a reference? The Yingsu can vouch for me.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
No.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
I'd like to test my abilities, to see where I qualify. I hate LFG with a passion, I'd prefer to do content with a group of people that knows mistakes can be made, and as long as one improves? It's no big deal. I like...pretty much all of the above. Although, I do need to learn mythics better in terms of the pathways tanking wise, I'd also like to mistweave and test my abilities there. I'm pretty good at support healing currently. Raiding wise? It's hard for me to meet your times, because I work a weird shift. So unless it was on a weekend, I'd be unable to come sadly.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
I main a brewmaster, I used to do mid-level keystones in legion. I also have experience in windwalking and mistweaving (support mainly, I know I need to improve). I also have an alt, hunter, that I main survival in currently. I do pretty well in all these roles. However, as I stated many times before...I could always improve.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
I mostly enjoy playing survival hunter PVP wise, or mistweaver in PVP settings. I'm hoping to do rated soon.

Provide an armory link to your character.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ord/Judgar
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Windbrews

What days/times do you typically play this character?
Mostly in the early morning hours on weekdays. Mid-day on weekends.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
Yes, I will check as much as possible.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Tauren Monk. Tauren are simply one of my favorite races. Plus, very few tauren monks around. Furthermore, I like the technical aspect of the different specializations of the monk.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
Yes, my character can fit into the current mandate.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
Judgar alignment is Lawful Evil. He follows a personal code of honor, and believes in structure and stability. I've RPed with this character and his alignment for a bit, and I've read many entries on how to do it right. An example of this would be on how he practices his business. "Fair pay, for a good day's labor." He's not fond of the lazy types.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
Yes.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

Yes. I do have a question. Judgar runs a public business and has a couple of NPC workers. He's also a pretty good business consultant and knows quite a few pandarens. Would said elements be ok in the guild? Also, I made a mistake in creating an account. There's two Judgars. If you can erase the in-active one? That'd be great. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Qabian

Re: Judgar

Unread post by Qabian »

I don't imagine there'd be any problem running a business, provided it's not cross-faction. No Alliance-supporting weapons dealers around here, heh.

I'll get someone to fix the accounts. They may rename this one to just Judgar.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Qabian

Re: Judgar

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner