Drektal

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Drektal

Drektal

Unread post by Drektal »

Grim Application For Drek'tal

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I do not know anyone in The Grim but I saw you guys on the realm forums.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I have been roleplaying for a very long time. I've roleplayed across several different MMOs (Wildstar, WoW, GW, GW2, TSW, etc.) and I'd say my total experience is definitely over a decade. I am certainly a heavy roleplayer.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- I have a very long history with World of Warcraft as well. I started roleplaying on Moon Guard back in the beginning with a variety of different characters (but this one I'm applying has been and always will be my main focus). I've been in a wide variety of different guilds and I have both lead and been an officer in multiple guilds in the past.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- I am not.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- I'd like to try a little of everything. RP will always be my main focus but I used to be an avid PvPer and would like to get back into that. Additionally, I have started to dip my toes into PvE content again and I'm interested in eventually trying some mythics.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- I've never been much of a raider but I'm trying to get into it. Currently I've been playing protection for my warrior so I'd say that I'm interested in doing some tanking. I have no issue filling in as DPS if that role is taken at any time as I play arms as well.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- I used to PvP a lot. Most of my real PvP was done during seasons 9 through 11 where I got challenger in 3s on a different character. The game has changed so much since then but I definitely have plans to get back into it.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... rd/Drektal

Keep in mind that I just name changed to "Drektal". If that link doesn't work when you get to this then just try removing one of the Ks.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Normally evenings during weekdays after 8:30 PM EST. I'm very active on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the day as well.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- I can commit to that.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Troll Warrior. I chose troll because I love trolls and all troll lore (and roleplay as an ice troll) and I chose warrior because it appeals to me the most for the way I want to play.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- Absolutely.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- Drek'tal is definitely quite evil and probably falls somewhere closer to neutral when it comes to alignment. The lawful part he can fall in behind so long as it's working toward the same goal as him (which is total annihilation of the Alliance).

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes I believe it does.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- Nothing at this time.
Last edited by Qabian on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I fixed the armory link~
Qabian

Re: Drektal

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner