Kahotay

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kahotay

Kahotay

Unread post by Kahotay »

Grim Application For Kahotay

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

- I heard about The Grim through a forum post on the WRA server forums. I do not know anyone in the guild.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

-I consider myself a heavy RPer, and I define that as someone who spends the majority of their time IC. This includes time spent in cities. I walk everywhere when not out in the world doing quests, dungeons, pvp, or raiding. You know, places where it makes sense for your character to walk instead of run or mount up. I have been doing this style of RP for about 4 years now.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.

- On WRA, I was a member of The Society for about a year and a half and Deep Forrest Caravan for about two years. I had a lot of fun with both of these guilds in both RP and PVE content. Deep Forrest Caravan taught me what it meant to delve into immersion in an MMO and The Society helped bring balance to that concept by keeping the events and stories secondary to the OOC needs of the players.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

-No, this is my main.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?

-For me, everything else in WoW is secondary to RP, but that being said, I really enjoy raiding and mog runs.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?

-I have been raiding for many years on WoW (since WotLK) and most of my experience is from melee dps with a couple tours of tanking (last expansion I main tanked heroic EN and NH). This expansion, I am back to focusing on Retribution.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?

-I have done casual PvP over the years, but nothing serious.

Provide an armory link to your character.

- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... rd/Kahotay

What days/times do you typically play this character?

- M/W/F/Sat/Sun: 9pm-12am. T/TH: My days off, so significantly more. All server time.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)

-Yes.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

-Tauren Paladin. I love paladins and I do not enjoy playing elves.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?

-Yes, and yes.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

-I have played LE in DnD before, but one of my favorite fantasy characters is right along the border of the mentality of The Grim, and that is Stannis Baratheon from A Song of Ice and Fire. He totes the line between Lawful Neutral and Lawful evil, but I believe there are a lot of similarities between The Grim's mindset and his, and I look forward to exploring it.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

-Yes it does.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
-No.
Qabian

Re: Kahotay

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner