Elnette

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Elnette

Elnette

Unread post by Elnette »

Grim Application For Elnette

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

I heard about The Grim from Mylnith, she posted that her and I were looking for a darker themed guild and directed here.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

I have been role playing in wow for several years, I switched to FFXIV for sometime and have returned since then. I would consider a heavy RPer someone who makes their primary focus rp, or who spends most of their time in character.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.

I have been part of several guilds over the last eight or so years, most of them having been raiding guilds that I left due to them slowly dying out over the course of time. Over the past year I was part of a rp guild in FFXIV, , my experience with them was generally good.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

No.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?

I’m interested in RP and raiding. I do dabble in pvp at times but it’s not a huge interest or focus of mine.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?

I have been in Wow since early WOTLK, with some experience in savage raids in FF. I typically play a hunter and focus on dps, but did main a healing monk in legion. I’m interested in most anything besides tanking.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?

Random battlegrounds, I have dabbled in arena/rated battlegrounds but don’t particularly enjoy them.
[b]
Provide an armory link to your character.[/b]

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... rd/Elnette

What days/times do you typically play this character?

I play off and on throughout the day most everyday of the week, though I tend to prefer late evenings/early mornings.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.

Yes

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

Nightborne hunter. I recently switched to Nightborne from Blood elf due to a desire for change and my enjoyment of their story and lore, the hunter because of the play style as well as a enjoyment of the “Wilds Walker”, “Ranger”, ‘Monster hunter” etc archetypes.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it

Yes

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

Yes, most every character I have ever role played has fallen under the true neutral or lawful evil persuasion, or at the very least had no qualms against the use of darker means.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

Elnette Lithindu was created through a Nightborne name generator, with a minor alteration to keep the El from my old name, Elindarra. I do think it fits into the lore.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

Not at this time.
Qabian

Re: Elnette

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner