Athaelos

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Athaelos
Lost

Athaelos

Unread post by Athaelos »

Grim Application For Athaelos

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I heard about The Grim after posting on the WrA forums looking for a home guild.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I've roleplay very little in WoW in comparison to other MMORPGs that I've played. I have roleplayed in: Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars: The Old Republic, City of Heroes/Villains, Champions Online, Everquest II, Guild Wars 2, and FFXIV. I used to consider myself a Heavy RPer but I've fallen off the bandwagon in recent years and REALLY want to start up again. What does being a heavy roleplayer mean to me? That you're heavily invested in your character and those people around them, as well as adhering to a 'code of conduct' (if you will) of roleplaying as well as staying in character a majority of your playtime.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- I've been playing World of Warcraft on and off for YEARS (since BC) and the only experience I have with other guilds is failed ones I've tried to get off the ground but never did.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- I am not applying for an alt at this time.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- My expectations for my character joining The Grim is to find a home guild that I can enjoy the content I wish to participate in such as: Raiding, Mythic+, etc.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- I play mostly PvE (I haven't found that PvP urge yet) and I'm mainly a tank in a Raid Environment. As of BfA, I'm maining a Demon Hunter Tank!

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- I have little to no PvP experience in WoW except for some early years Battlegrounds to try them out.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... d/Athaelos

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Various Times due to my "all over" work schedule. Though, if I'm playing, it's always on this character.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- Yep! I'm itching to find a forum to use regularly. I'm a weird Forum Bug like that!

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Blood Elf Demon Hunter. I chose this combination because...well, For the Horde! And Blood Elves were my only DH option :) However, I also needed a blood elf male to complete a brother/sister connection between my Blood Elf Paladin, so it worked out!

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- Yes and Yes

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- I ran a guild in SWTOR called "The Veiled Legion" which was a short-lived heavy RP guild that was Lawful Evil. Doing things for the good of the Empire whether or not it was agreed upon or not. I suppose that is experience with the Lawful Evil alignment.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- It does.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- I do not believe so!
Qabian

Re: Athaelos

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner