Cazalet

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Cazalet

Cazalet

Unread post by Cazalet »

Grim Application For <Connor Cazalet>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I've heard about the Grim through the WoW forums. I do not know anyone in the Grim currently. :(

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I have been playing WoW since 2004 (yay for Vanilla) and been roleplaying since Maelstrom-US went live. I have roleplayed in other games (Second Life, SWTOR, and FFXIV) and consider myself a heavy RPer. I feel a heavy RPer is one that goes above and beyond the call to make a character they can call their own. They think of an in-depth backstory that fits in the world Blizzard has given us. They work within the confines of what their race and class allow, they also make sure to balance IC and OOC and respect it as such.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
Been in WoW since 2004 (see above!) and I have been in several on Wyrmrest Accord and beyond. I was for the longest time in Scythe of Sylvanas as an Undead DK named... Cazalet. Their idea of what made a Forsaken is what had me interested in playing a deader. To wrap my head around not only a deceased human, but also one that until recently followed the Lich King as a champion was a challenge in itself. As times have passed, guilds dissolved, I have bounced from character to character, game to game, enjoying those I meet!

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
Cazalet is my main. :)

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
I feel that Cazalet would be a great fit to the Grim. He does not have any love for the Alliance and wishes to continue serving those that would see his enemies downfall. He has his own role to play in Azeroth but feels that his daggers and poisons would be of great use for those that would need them. In terms of my personal wants, I'd love to share raiding and mythic+ for PVE content. RBG and BG's would be my want for PVP content. Organized Warmode PvP may also be on my plate (although I haven't really tried it yet).

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
I have raided since 2005. I surprisingly enough played Cazalet (back then as Ganta, NE Rogue) and raided until BC and Karazhan. I raided as a Tauren Guardian Druid since. I love tanking and dpsing. :)

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
Cazalet was my PVP character and I have only really done it on him. I so far... have like 5k Honorable Kills or something on him, but haven't really done PVP since Wrath.

Provide an armory link to your character.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... rd/Cazalet

What days/times do you typically play this character?
Daily from 5PM EST until I fall asleep.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
Absolutely!

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Forsaken Rogue. Its a Forsaken Rogue. Did I mention that it was a Forsaken Rogue? I love the concept of the Forsaken and their need to survive. They are hunted by their enemies and run the race against time with the concept of mind rot. I have had much love for Undead throughout the years. A DK that had issues dealing with his identity, plagued (no pun intended) by the visions and thoughts of a fragmented past. Had an Undead priest that wanted to become ascended to shadow, casting off all mortal restraints. He died permanently. :(

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
I have read the Mandate and Cazalet would live by it.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
Cazalet is LE and a villain in my D&D campaign is an undead elf that is Lawful Evil.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
Cazalet is my in-game and forum name. Cazalet's full name is Connor Cazalet.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
No questions, just happy to apply for the Grim. Letter of Intent incoming!
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Cazalet

Unread post by Syreenna »

Another Forsaken rogue! Woo!
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Cazalet

Unread post by Cazalet »

You know it! :D
Qabian