Caldwenst

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Caldwenst

Caldwenst

Unread post by Caldwenst »

Grim Application For <Insert Name>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I found out about The Grim from the WoW forums

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I've been playing and roleplaying in WoW for about 4 or 5 years now. I consider myself a heavy RPer and I am extremely lore heavy with my RPing

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
I've been playing and roleplaying in WoW for about 4 or 5 years now. I originally was part of an Old God focused RP guild for 3years and then jumped around form guild to guild over the past few years. I just got back into WoW and I want to get back into RP

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
No, I am applying on my main character

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
In all honesty I just want a guild to hang out with while I play. I don't expect anything major when it comes to the game just good friends to hang out with

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
I was once in a heavy raid group. It wasn't any big guild but just a few buddies raiding heavy back in Cataclysm, other than that, its mostly just running world quests. I prefer Healing roles as monks, priests, and shamans. But I main with a rogue and have an alt Warlock I love

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
I've never been seriously into PvP in the game

Provide an armory link to your character.
-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Caldwenst

What days/times do you typically play this character?
I just started again but I am going to be on after 5pm pacific on the weekdays and most of the weekends.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
Yes

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Undead Rogue, I feel like the Undead Rogue is the perfect race because it is both versatile to RP with and it looks like the ideal rogue.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
Yes

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
During my time in the Old God guild, We were a Chaotic Evil archetype, but I was the one who was set to keep members in line, so the Lawful Evil archetype will work just fine

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
Yes

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
no
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Caldwenst

Unread post by Syreenna »

Forsaken! Rogue!

Woo!
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Caldwenst

Re: Caldwenst

Unread post by Caldwenst »

:)