Crow

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Crow

Crow

Unread post by Crow »

Grim Application For <Crow>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I was hanging out in Orgrimmar and saw a recruitment ad in General, Unfortunately I have not yet met any Members of the Grim

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I started Roleplaying when I was about 14, I joined my buddy's after school Dungeons and Dragons club and had a blast, around that same time was when I picked up WoW and began playing during BC, however I didn't get into WoW rp until just recently, transferring over from ED to WRA to get more immersed in WoW RP.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- I was the CO GM of a very small RP/Pve guild on ED, however I always played on and off so I had to turn the mantle over when I stopped playing for awhile. Other then that, I was in a heavy RP guild on ED when I returned just before Legion. However, they disbanded.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- I am applying on my main Crow, a Level 120 Warlock.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- I really have a genuine love for World PvP and RP! I am hoping to do more of these things within The Grim

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- I used to main a frost DK on ED so that was really fun, I have really been loving Affliction lock lately though.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- I mained a Frost DK and tore things up, was even in a PvP guild on ED torn by insanity. Other then that, haven't delved too deep into pvp with any other classes other then my Twink Rogue for 29 bracket.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... 87r%C3%B2w

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- I usually hop on every other day if not everyday

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- Absolutely

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Blood Elf Warlock, Well Blood Elf simply because Elf Warlock appealed to me rather then the other races, Warlock because I just simply love the Idea behind Warlocks!

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- Yes, and Yes.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- Oh most definitely, Played a Lawful Evil Anti Paladin in one of my d&d groups

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- No.
Qabian

Re: Crow

Unread post by Qabian »

Please check your PMs when you get the chance. Top of this page on the right.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner