Gulgor

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Gulgor

Gulgor

Unread post by Gulgor »

Grim Application For Gulgor Bronzehide

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I heard about The Grim from the Horde guild recruiting section on the Wyrmrest Accord forums. I do not know anyone currently in the guild.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I began roleplaying in Dark Age of Camelot back in the day, then went to WoW and a lot in City of Heroes and City of Villains. I've also done table top roleplaying and am heavily into Warhammer figurines and collectibles as well as the wars.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
I stopped playing WoW years ago, right after BC came out. I spent most of my time in Diablo 3 and then recently a friend talked me back into WoW and the roleplay scene. So here I am!

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
The character I am applying on is my only character, so he is my main.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
Well I am not to sure! There are so many changes I want to experience a bit of everything. I'd love to explore all the new features and just end up having fun in the end.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
Currently I have only a warrior. So I am open to learning how to tank better, or can DPS.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
I have near to no PvP experience, but I'd love to learn.

Provide an armory link to your character.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ord/Gulgor

What days/times do you typically play this character?
If it is my day off I am usually on most of the day, if its a work day I am on evenings when I can.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
Of course!

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
I chose a Tauren Warrior because I felt like other than an Orc it'd be pretty nerve wracking to see a heavily armored Tauren charging at you. And I sorta like their models.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
I have read the mandate, and my character will live by it.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
I typically hang around the neutral sort of archetype, so dropping into the lawful evil area isn't to much of a stretch for me. There won't be any issue roleplaying as that.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
My character's name is appropriate.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
I have nothing further, and just want to say thank you for the consideration!
Qabian

Re: Gulgor

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner