Kiraknyfe

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kiranyfe

Kiraknyfe

Unread post by Kiranyfe »

Grim Application For: Kira'Jul (IC name, OOC Kiraknyfe)

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-From Aureilya

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I started roleplaying in Starcraft custom maps and then Warcraft 3 custom maps. I also would play DND with my friends growing up, sometimes I still play DND. I have RP'd on WoW before, but only casually on the retail version. I got into heavy in-character only WoW RP via two private servers: Conquest of the Horde, a private RP-PVE server. And then Prologue WoW, an RP PVP server. Both were run using Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5. They have since gone to oblivion. I often would play a shadow priest forsaken and a shadow priest troll. On Prologue I learned the basics of PVP, though I'll admit I am a bit rusty these days.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
-I have been playing WoW on and off since 2004, playing most heavily from then until 2010. I have been in other guilds, but most were casual.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-No

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
-For my character to gain knowledge while working with other characters in The Grim. I liked to do casual raiding, but I'm most interested in the organized PVP now that Warmode is a thing. And soon the Stromgarde

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
-Currently I play an affilction warlock, I love their style of DPS. My alt is a Blood Elf Vengeance Demon Hunter, I have experience tanking on her. I have tanked all of Antorus except Varimathras, I have an Antorus Charhound to show for my efforts.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
-My PVP experience is on WOTLK 3.3.5. I play caster DPS, back then I played Shadow Priest but I don't like what's happened to Shadow and Affliction Warlock feels much better to me.

Provide an armory link to your character.
-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... d/Kiranyfe

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-In the evenings PST after school or work, unless I'm working on a big project.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
-Yes

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-Troll Affliction Warlock. I like troll lore a lot, and I felt best with it since Zandalar is now explorable. I enjoy the play style of Warlocks.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
-Yes and yes.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-Yes I do.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-I believe so, yes. ICly her nae is Kira'Jul and that can be seen with an RP addon. I think Kiraknyfe still gits in WoW's naming conventions.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add? I read that your PVP raiding meetups are usually Wednesdays and Fridays, but I am wondering if we are allowed to do PVP in groups outside of those times?
Qabian

Re: Kiraknyfe

Unread post by Qabian »

Yes, absolutely group PvP outside those times is allowed. We generally avoid scheduling overlapping activities within the guild (so if guild PvE or RP events are going on at the same time, that's discouraged) but otherwise, feel free to grab people up and go whenever.

Please check your PMs when you get a chance. Top of this page, on the right.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Qabian

Re: Kiraknyfe

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner