Krenalor's Application

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Krenalor

Krenalor's Application

Unread post by Krenalor »

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

I saw your thread on the WRA forum and went over to the website and decided to apply.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

I have 12 years of RP experience. Mostly on MMO's-SWG,SWTOR,GW2, and WoW. I consider myself as a Med to Heavy RPer.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.

I have been a member of many guilds mainly on Emerald Dream. I was a Co-GM of a Night Elf RPPvP guild called Ru Shallora Enduril. Been a few Horde guilds, mostly Orc/Tauren themed.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

Krenalor-110 Death Knight, I do have other characters I play an altaholic. Though I play on my Blood Elf Death Knight and Paladin the most.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?

My expectations of joining the Grim would be to play with people who love all aspects of WoW like I do.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?

I enjoy playing DPS the most in PVE. I am considered a casual PVEr.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?

I am an avid pvper. I am coming from Emerald Dream and world pvp was one of the main things I loved.

Provide an armory link to your character.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... d/Krenalor

What days/times do you typically play this character?

I am on daily/nightly. I would say anytime after 6 pm EST. I am a EST player.

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)

Yes, I would check the forums daily.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

Krenalor is a Blood Knight Death Knight. I love Sin'dorei lore as well as Death Knight lore.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?

I have and yes my character can abide by the Mandate.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

I do yes. I have RP'd my Blackrock Warlock as such for many of years.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

Yep he does. All my characters abide WoW lore.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?

I do not.
Qabian

Re: Krenalor's Application

Unread post by Qabian »

Didn't see you tonight. Not sure if you didn't see my response to your Letter of Intent. Let us know if you're still interested.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Qabian

Re: Krenalor's Application

Unread post by Qabian »

Withdrawn.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner