Euphie's Application

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Euphie

Euphie's Application

Unread post by Euphie »

Grim Application For <Insert Name>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I know a few members such as Syreena and Quabian. I get to rp with them on a consistent basis due to the cantina nights. That's primarily how I found out about it.

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
- I can do that yes

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I've been doing RP in various forms for almost ten years now. I've done everything from Tabletop to forum rp and enjoy the activity a lot. As for if I consider myself a heavy RPer, I would say I do. When I am in a character's head I often have a hard time getting out of it. I also do not metagame, they choose what goes on, they choose their actions. Not me.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- Almost all of my villains are Lawful Evil. I do have experience playing them.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
- I'm a part of Sanctuary and Borrowed Time on this server. I've only been here a few months now though. So far it has been enjoyable. I choose to stay with them because the characters choose to stay with them. I already have a couple characters considering leaving, but are staying for the moment.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- I am indeed applying for an alt. My main is extremely moral and idealistic. I'm trying to break away from that and try something new. This is her. My main is named Allycia Amouria, but Syreena and the others probably know me as Tanorissa.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- She is undead, because I felt the initial character creation should incorporate something a bit darker then most of my characters. Undead are just that. Just from being undead she already is a bit jaded, which I wanted. As for the class, this is my favorite part. I chose priest, but she will strictly be a shadow priest. I found my character being more... sociopathic. I figured something like a priest that can get into your mind and really fuck with you fit the character well.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
- RP mainly, I do other things too... but rarely.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
- I play every role in WoW and have been raiding for oh geeze... around 10 years too. I've played a lot of other mmo's from Guild Wars, to Swtor, to Blade and Soul, to Dungeon Fighter Online... a lot of them.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
- I typically do not do it.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- I did, and that is fine

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
- I play on the highest settings and yes my internet is stable

Provide an armory link to your character.
- I am not sure if she has one at this low of level. I'm just working to get her leveled up.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- I'll probably play her more once I get her into a guild and into rp'ing with her.

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
- I have, I do not.

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
- They can

Do you have anything further to add?
- Everything has been rather straight forward, so no thank you.
Qabian

Re: Euphie's Application

Unread post by Qabian »

((Welcome to the dark side, bahahaha!

If you can't make tonight (re: Syreena's reply to her letter), we can try and arrange to meet up during the week if you don't want to wait until next Saturday or Saturday nights don't work for you.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Qabian

Re: Euphie's Application

Unread post by Qabian »

Admitted.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner