Application For SashaVas

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

SashaVas

Application For SashaVas

Unread post by SashaVas »

Grim Application For SashaVas

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- Yes i know someone in it, my brother plays WoW and raids with you guys, his character is Bainesidhe

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
- Yes

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I haven't rped in wow much but i have through white wolf games, been rping since i was 16, i'm 40 and still at it

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- Never played it no but im willing to give it a shot

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
- In all honesty i cant remember i have been out of the game for abit

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- This is my main

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Undead Mage, I think they're kind of nifty

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
- Never been in a guild like this but perhaps start with rp and try to raid when i get high enough level

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
- I actually enjoy PVE more than i do pvp, ive been in and out of the game since it came out so im pretty familiar, not too familiar with raiding though

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
- None, not big into pvp

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes i understood

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
- I am not sure but this is a brand new computer and i have a reliable connection, haven't experienced any lag in the major citys so not sure on raids

Provide an armory link to your character.
- I cannot find her on it at the moment she may still be too small or new

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday, i have a full time job and full time school

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
- No

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
- Yes

Do you have anything further to add? No
Last edited by SashaVas on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Application For CadavorEyes

Unread post by Syreenna »

Hello, and thank you for your interest in The Grim!
Cadavoreyes wrote: Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes i understood

"Cadavoreyes" is not really a name. It's a dead person's eyes. Would you be willing to get a name change, or if you're still very low level, perhaps start over with a something that sounds more like a name than an object?
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
SashaVas

Re: Application For CadavorEyes

Unread post by SashaVas »

Sure i can do a name change, alright new name SashaVas do i need to redo everything?
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Application For SashaVas

I changed your forum name. Use the new name to login now.

I'll see you tonight for your interview.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Application For SashaVas

Admitted