Baxxter

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Baxxter
Lost

Baxxter

Unread post by Baxxter »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -I be Baxx, you knows dat!

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -Baxx bein da troll, and da size of Baxx mojo should be tellin yous Baxx be male.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - Baxx be da shaman. Used to be doin da killin, but den dat damn Ishiki taught Baxx to be healin. Now look where Baxx be!

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - Baxx be in da buisness of bein in buisness.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -Money. It all be Baxx's money, yous just don't be knowin dat yet. Da Grim da same way bout everyting else besides money, specially da killin.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -Da harem kept Baxx busy. Dem ladies don't be doin nothin for demselves!

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -What pact? Baxx be killin six dwarves yesterday, and dis soup got three gnomes in it.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -That means I am around people that can appreciate my trollspeak in trade.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -Baxxter pushes the full limits of his rank, but doesn't exceed it. He knows his place, yet will always be "bigger than life".

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -I've roleplayed many diffrent ways many diffrent times. From the red starter D&D box to SCA midevil reinactment. So far as what I consider myself? Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you don't. Experience just makes it work out right more often, not always.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -I was in the Grim raiding Molten core to Kharazhan.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -I'm hoping to be able to play with some of my old friends.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?

Just looking to rejoin after picking up the game again. I know that if I want to raid or gain Grim rank I will have to earn it. I don't expect anything out of the ordinary, just to play with my friends again. And also Sundays are bad for me. I could interview about four hours earlier, or another time if need be.
[url=http://worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/index.php?mod=wowachievement][img]http://worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/1180027_de54d2f62bb94abe34c7782ffac753a8.jpg[/img][/url]
Kharzak

Re: Baxxter

Unread post by Kharzak »

Baxx!  It's great to hear from you again!
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

I remember this one.  We will speak with him along with the others ~ this Sunday evening, at eight-thirty, in Grommash Hold.  I expect the conversation will be brief.
Yichimet

Unread post by Yichimet »

This is a name I am glad to see again. Bring him back in, make him Grim again.
Acherontia
Lost

One makes himself Grim by his own actions, Seer, not by a permission granted.  Whether he is Grim still in spite of his absence will be for him to determine.
Acherontia
Lost

Readmitted.