Kriga

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kriga

Kriga

Unread post by Kriga »

Grim Application For Kriga

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I heard about the grim from current and ex grim players like Syreena, Feorn, Fhenrir, and Kexti. The only people I know currently in the grim are Severen, Syreena, and Lupinum (though I've only met lupinum at tngcon 2017 for like 3 days so I 'm not sure if that really counts.)
-

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
I will.
-

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I've had limited roleplaying experience. I partook in a dreadlord battle during quorum and a few other sessions. I've also done some roleplay on discord but other then that, I am pretty new to this side of gaming. I don't consider myself a heavy RPer at all because it's not someting I do regularly. To me, heavy rper implies consistent roleplaying
-

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
I have no experience playing a character that would fit into the lawful evil nature of The Grim.
-

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
I've mostly been in Sanctuary because Kexti was the one that first found about the guild and so I just joined up and never left. I mostly stayed because my friends were in the guild and roleplaying actually kind of grew on me. The other guild I'm in is Rutilus Luna, which I joined because their raid times are pretty good for me and the people seem pretty chill.
-

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
So my "main" is Zhu-ravenholdt, a panderan mage, located in Sanctuary. I don't really consider any of my toons my mains because I just play what is necessary for the people I currently play this game with and if I need to accomodate compositions, I'm more than happy to reroll.
-

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
The race and class of Kriga is a troll druid. I chose troll because I didn't want to play a tauren and druid is the most flexible class and I'm really into play every role class that druid brings.
-

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
I think raiding and rbgs are pretty high priorities. I've always been pve heavy but I'm willing to finally step into the pvp world and try that out.
-

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
I've raided some Rift but most of my pve experience has been in Legion. I'm generally open to playing every class and role though right now I've mostly just played ranged dps and melee dps because tanks and heals are always taken.
-

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
I have 0 pvp experience besides the random bgs I do sometimes with my friends. I know some of the concepts behind pvp but I am completely new to how to execute on them.
-

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
Yes.
-

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
My computer is fine, though it is getting a little old. I've never had too many issues with fps though sometimes load times take some time if I dc. My internet connection is generally pretty stable.
-

Provide an armory link to your character.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... oldt/kriga
-

What days/times do you typically play this character?
I haven't really played this character much this expansion.
-

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
Yes. No.
-

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
Yes. No.
-

Do you have anything further to add?
Nope.
Nokokomah
Lost

Re: Kriga

Unread post by Nokokomah »

Xara endorses this person!

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

Can you tell us what drew you (the player) to the Grim? (aside from friends)
Kriga

Unread post by Kriga »

I think its a great way to expand on my druids rp. I haven't really taken the initiative to really do anything with it but I think with the way legion has taken its turn with regards to Voljin and how my character views voljin, I think the grim would be a great place for me to rp my druid. It's just fitting to see the rise of Kriga as part of Sanctuary and then his fall into villainy as his hero Vol'jin gets killed.