Grisper application

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Grisper

Grisper application

Unread post by Grisper »

Grim Application For Grisper

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
Im Burine

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
Yarp

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
Been Burine since I was like...14

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
DnD...a lot of DnD. Also Im Burine

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
Been playin since like 14. Been in the Grim before

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
Not my main but plannin to make it

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Undead Warrior. Love playin Warrior now and undead cause..Burine

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
I want to raid when I level

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
The Grim

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
Dont PvP a lot

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
ULTRAAAAAAA

Provide an armory link to your character.
Im lvl 13 right now
What days/times do you typically play this character?
Try to play all, depends on my schedule.
Lilliana

Re: Grisper application

Unread post by Lilliana »

I remember you! Hi!