Ephilas

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Ephilas

Ephilas

Unread post by Ephilas »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      Ephilas Ryn'Dio.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      I am a male birthed of the pathetic Blood Elf race.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      I am student of shadow and master of pestilence; sages would call me a warlock.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      I am student as well as an instructor, I am always seeking to learn from the suffering of others.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      The simple accumulation of knowledge, and I have heard the name of The Grim, and the stories of their power many times.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      I was the spiritual leader and voice of the god of The Ashbringer Clan.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      I find the Alliance to be amusing and very effective test subjects, as far as the Warchief is concerned I am impressed by his vast knowledge of war and governing.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      I find it to mean a far more enjoyable playing experience.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    Ephilas is very much consumed by a search for knowledge and the creation of curses and plagues. Being a spiritual leader he very often answered to the commands of a master, and that he also has no qualms against.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      Many years of D&D and a wealth of role=playing experience from playing Warneshi.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      I did a significant amount of raiding with The Ashbringer Clan when they were still an active guild (it now consists of two of us). I have played and raided with The Grim many times on my warrior as well.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      I am looking for the same enjoyable leveling, role-playing, and raiding experience I had with my prior time with The Grim.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    Not that I can imagine, I eagerly await a response; good or bad.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Ephilas

Unread post by Acherontia »

We will speak with you ~ this Sunday evening, at eight-thirty, in Grommash Hold.
Ephilas

Unread post by Ephilas »

Ahh you sought me when I was with my master, I understand your laws I am aware that no second chances exist so I will not ask for it. However know that my interest in your organization is still unwavering and if I can not bring death and pestilence to my foe's under your banner than I will stand beside that banner whenever you have need of me.

((Very sorry, I did my best to get back home for the meeting but with black friday having just happened and the fact I work retail I did not even get home till 10pm eastern time. I am still interested in joining, however I don't expect an exception to be made for me.))
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

Wait.  What?!  Pathetic blood elf race?!  Self-deprecation is not often appreciated by the Grim as I know them.  I hope you can elaborate on that or find at least some pride in who you are and what you do.

((Real life is real life.  It happens!  Especially this time of year and retail, understandable.  I suggest next Sunday or if Sundays in general are bad, arranging another time with Acherontia or another Inquisitor.))
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

((What Q said.))
Ephilas

Unread post by Ephilas »

I feel pride elf in my own power's and I find strength in the void which knows no race! As far as my views of our people, we are broken, we are weak and knowledge of weakness gives strength. I see us for what we are and I will not lie about what I have seen. We could be great, our people could know such power as is rarely seen. Instead our masses would fall to a simple addiction, we seek not to break that weakness but to satiate it... pathetic. I do not lust for the powers of the arcane I have found all the power I will need in the abyss, and in the fire's of hell I call to cleanse my enemies.

If you seek to question me more on this you will find no answers, I have nothing to hide.

((I appreciate the understanding guys, and if you could give me a really big heads up on the time that would be awesome, I am usually able to get someone to swap shifts with but Best Buy is notoriously lame about trying to find time off.))