Caelum SilverBlade

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Caelum

Caelum SilverBlade

Unread post by Caelum »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - I am Caelum, formerly of the Kirin Tor, now a Knight of the Ebon Blade

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - Well I hold true to the male gender but race can be a bit of a more fluid topic. I am elven, a former Blood Elf even, but with my fall I guess I might be counted amongst the scourge, or perhaps the forsaken now.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - In life I was a Mage of the highest order with a strong affinity for Frost Spells and Glyphs. Now I serve as a Knight of the Ebon Blade...or Death Knight as we were known as champions of the Lich King. Perhaps it is not a calling I 'choose' for myself but it has allowed me the opportunity to observe unique spell crafts the Lich King has come to call his own, they seem to share the same basis as glyphs...*that last bit just seems to trail off*

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - An interesting thought that, I imagine in my own self image I could see myself holding a variety of virtues or such nonsense. From what remains of my former ethos I believe I'd be best described as a curious individual, with a somewhat voracious need to 'know' what can be known. Perhaps at a time I might have been considered a eccentric individual by my peers but that was a time when little 'could' be known by my fellow mages due to certain circumstances. I've a bit of a talent for multi-level thinking so often I'll seem to be going off on tangents but I do have certain short term goals that give me destinations for my erratic travels. Of course short term by my standards could be a lifetimes work by human limitations.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - Their is little secret in my desire to 'Know' and 'Understand' what can be known. Where some might know dilemma under certain circumstances due to moral limitations I only see my current goal and that which stands in my way of achieving it. My desire to join the Grim of the Grim come from understandings I've reached as to the limited extent I can learn as an individual. With the assault on Northrend we are coming to a crux in the current world and the opportunities have arisen to examine the multitude of different powers that have laid dormant for millennia. I would like to offer my blade and expertise in exchange for joining you on your various ventures into future territory, no doubt their is much to 'Know' along the way.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - As I mentioned before I fell I as a High Mage in the service of the Kirin Tor for perhaps two centuries. My specialties were in barrier, enchantment, spell research and I had an usually strong affinity for the Frost Magic you see amongst many of the battlefields. When I died to Dracolith frostfire my body was amongst the thousands who were raised in the service of the Lich King. In my time amongst them I mastered the basics of many weapons of both melee and magical, but the most interesting of such things were the Rune Magic of the...but I'm going off topic again. I was liberated of my subservience to the Lich King in the battle at Lights Hope chapel and have been a wanderer since. Most my time over the past weeks have been spent attempting to master the many powers that have been made available to me, since I have lost most my ability to manipulate the ambient mana given off by the leylines.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - I've little connection to either side of this long ongoing conflict and the circumstances that left me kneeling before the Warchief were chaotic at best. I owe my allegiance to the Horde because I made the oath that was expected of me and always hold true to the bonds I make. This...pact with the alliance is tenuous at best and what I believe to be a mistake at worst.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - It means that I am who I am in Caelum. If I am on him I 'am' him and that is what makes this game as interesting as it is.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - I'd consider Caelum Lawful Neutral at best but leaning towards Lawful Evil due to the complete lack of any form of moral compass at all. He'd as soon butcher a child as he would walk by it but only because he doesn't acknowledge the fact that the limits of good verse evil even exist.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - D&D Advanced, 2.0, 3.5, and currently trying 4.0. Multiple RP guilds over the last few years with the most interesting being the Grim for the last month and some.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - I have a HWL Druid on Steamweedle Cartel, a Tier 2 Warlock on the same server, four 70s on Twisting Nether including another Druid (Valeo), Paladin (Solune, Hunter (Shin, a Warlock (Tovan) and I also have Caelum who is about 3 bubbles from level 80. I've raided all dungeons except Sunwell Plateau  :-\ if only because my ol Raiding guild booted me for deploying for 4 months to Bagdhad, Iraq.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - Looking to continue at what has become my new home on WoW and in the process eventually end up killing Arthas.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    - Not really
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Caelum SilverBlade

Unread post by Acherontia »

A message has been dispatched to this one.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Caelum SilverBlade

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.