Arcith

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Burine

Arcith

Unread post by Burine »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      Although I was once Burine Indiana I am now Arcith. Nothing more. Nothing less

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      I am a male Forsaken

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      I am a Death Knight, I did not wish to become one, the Scourge took me and shaped me into what the wished for me to be. They took away many of my memories but I vaguely remember being a Forsaken warlock under the name of Burine Indiana, formerly of the Grim

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      I am calm yet the sight of blood excites me

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      I wish to strike back at the Scourge. I remember being Grim before I became Scourge and I remember how powerful I became with them. I wish to kill. Peace through annihilation

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      Other then being Scourge and a warlock formerly of the Grim I remember nothing

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      The Alliance are nothing but toys meant to be played with and killed, Thrall is nothing. The Horde shall thrive with the Grim.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      Acting as the character you created and the persona that you created for the character at all times

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
     Arcith likes to kill anything that is not too weak, he likes a challenge. I like to raid and rp, I dont think there will be any problems with how I like to play my character

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      Only being Grim before I had to stop playing for a while other then that I am a beginner

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      Yes, I was on Twisting Nether with the Grim before I had to take a break a while ago

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      To just enjoy the game and RP. I'm looking for people who like to RP too and that dont act like many of the non-rpers who seem to have swarmed Twisting Nether
Last edited by Burine on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emmons

Re: Arcith

Unread post by Emmons »

Brother?
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

My my, first Malkaris' long-lost sibling, now Emmons'.

A message has been dispatched to this one.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.