Ulricht Von Waechter

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Ulricht

Ulricht Von Waechter

Unread post by Ulricht »

IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Titles are the trinkets given to gullible men by their masters.  Yet as such, even I carry such trinkets, such is vanity.  The name given unto me upon my birth was Ulricht Von Waechter.  Where formality is not required I go simply by, Ulricht.  Though I have been known to go by the monikers of murder, beast, bastard, fiend,  etc,.  These titles of course are given to those I have culled in the fulfillment of my duties.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -Gender is simple, male.  As far as race?  The progression of that goes as follows :  Human, Forsaken, Scourge, and I would consider it now once more, Forsaken.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - An odd way to word the question, my class in life?  Is what my un life is would be my response, for I am a Death Knight.  Nothing less. 

I would delve further into saying that I follow the teachings of Lady Alistra a follower of her mastery over disease and death.  I follow Lady Alistra for I have seen first hand the power controlling the undead by the Lich King himself and found it satisfactory.  I am a Death Knight for even amongst the Scourge there is an elitist sect and I wanted to be apart of that.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -Professional.  I am nothing but an utter professional in my profession.  That being of course a taker of life.  I do not allow myself to be hampered with such things as morality, mercy, or hesitation.  My superiors will never find a fault in my ability to carry our my duty.  Be it the slaughter of champions, the culling of the women, children or elderly.  In my eyes there are no such things as non-combative. 

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -My duty.  While there is a countless number of poorly trained, haphazard, mob of would be killers.  I believe that one should do all in their power to become the most well versed, trained, killer one can be.  That what drives me. To be perfectly efficient in the killing. 

Shall I give you the proper response that a would-be applicant give?  No.  I want in the Grim simply for the fact I have seen the would be guilds that the Horde have gathered and en mass most are nothing more than a gathering of animals who barely scratch by as organized and I find it amazing they haven't utterly destroyed themselves.  Why my once comrades within the Scourge haven't conquered all is a miracle.  With that said I see within the Grim an iron fisted organization.  Would you be offended if I were to say that within the Grim and the ranks of the Death Knights still loyal to the Lich King the only difference between your brutal tactics is the color of your tabards and who's banner you carry.  Its in that likeness that I come to offer my service unto you.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -A open ended question.  How far back would you care to know?  I was born as the 4th Son of a minor noble.  I would never see title that my father held.  He could not marry me off to better place his seat of power.  So, I became a professional warrior by my deeds and actions did I increase my families position.  The Plague came and even with the Scourge did I continue to advance myself.  Simply, I have killed all my existence.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -I have never been one for the political games.  I truly care less as to the back alley deals and the whoring of one's enemies for better position for another.  I only know that both sides will need to bed each other like long lost lovers if they are to be victorious against the Lich King.  But, I followed my leaders in the Ebon Blade and now that they have come to the side of the Horde I shall do what is needed.  I shall kill any the Grim see fit for me to kill.  It is not who I am killing just how effective I am at it.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -It means that when I am online that I am simply my character.  I have been rping for more that 15+  and would consider myself a rper who can better the experience of those who I rp with.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - There should be no conflict between how I play and the theme of the Grim.  If anything it should be a perfect fit.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -Like I stated above I have been rping for over 15+ yrs and all of that have been online.  I played a text base rping game for years and consider that a great plus to creating a well described rp experience with others.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -I've been rping with WoW for over 2 yrs.  I've kinda had my fingers into a bit of everything PvP, Raiding, BGs.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -I've checked out other guilds with alts and have always found them lacking in what I am looking for.  I have other characters already in The Grim (which I am pulling out to make this my main) and have always loved the guild.  Even if I do not join in the major raids I do like seeing the rping that goes on.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    -(I/C)  I would have to assume that you have been inundated with many of my comrades who have recently left the Ebon Blade and have struck out on their own.  I am perhaps not as yet one of the most powerful of my kin nor the most experienced.  But, I assure you this, if the Grim will have me I shall give unto you nothing less than everything.

(OOC)  Good luck to everyone on reaching 80!
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Ulricht Von Waechter

Unread post by Acherontia »

A message has been dispatched to this one.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Ulricht Von Waechter

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.