Raitaro Ragetotem

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Raitaro

Raitaro Ragetotem

Unread post by Raitaro »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - I am Raitaro Ragetotem.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - I am a male Shu'halo, which means Tauren in Taur-ahe.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I've been raised as a Warrior and have known nothing but war. I was born a Ragetotem, choice is not given to us.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - I am a Warrior of the legendary Ragetotem clan. I am silent but I never hesitate to act. I would gladly die in battle for eternal glory.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - War and glory on the battlefield are what I seek. You seem to have the same goals as I do, obliterate all who threaten or stand in the Horde's way.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - I was a mercenary.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - While we do have the same goals of defeating greater evils, they still commit crimes against the Horde. No Alliance shall be safe as long as the Horde stands!

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - Being in-character at all times. Including during instances/raids and any sort of PvP.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - My character's personality fits in very well actually.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - I started to RP on WoW a few months back on my Draenei Paladin. I started to like it a lot so I transfered my main (this Warrior) onto TN.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - I've played and transfered between various realms.
        On my Warrior: Firetree, Frostmane, Rivendare and now TN.
        On my Paladin: Ner'zhul, Gurubashi, Nathrezim and currently Emerald Dream.
        I have experience in MC, AQ20, ZG, Karazhan, ZA (multiple successful bear runs), Gruul, Mag, TK (Reaver, Solarian, Kael), SSC (Lurker, Hydross, Leo), Hyjal (Rage, Anetheron), BT (Najentus).
        I have extensive experience in arenas as well. I've fought in the 2100s with many different combos in 2s and 3s.
        I've been in many other guilds on previous servers but being new to TN I haven't been in any.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - I've been looking for a Heavy-RP Guild that does a good amount of PvE and PvP (including world PvP). I expect a well organized guild with mature players and without too much favoritism going down.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
        FOR THE HORDE!
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Raitaro Ragetotem

Unread post by Acherontia »

A message has been dispatched to this one.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Raitaro Ragetotem

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.