Ravicarrak

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Ravicarrak

Ravicarrak

Unread post by Ravicarrak »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - I wish to be called simply Ravicarrak, all previous titles or names should be forgotten.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -I am a forsaken male.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -Warrior. Upon entering my new life as a forsaken I served in the ranks of the now defunct Ash Bringer Clan.  Finding my body suitable to the role of soldier I began to train and serve as a warrior.  Needless to say I am also most comfortable in the midst of action, blade to blade.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -I have been told I am heartless.  But you have not asked what others describe me as.  In my words, I am a vengeful spirit with a strong sense of order and discipline.  I prefer to speak little, and be resolute in action.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -I am driven by my desire to play my part, with my greatest abilities, in the destruction of our enemies. The frustration I have with the majority’s handlings of the war is what drives me to The Grim.  The cowardice and fear of true success I find in other guilds and factions does not allow me to serve as I am capable.  Serving the Mandate is how I see myself best contributing to the Alliance's destruction.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -As mentioned early I serve with the Ash Bringer Clan, eventually raising through the ranks to that of a high officer.  I was eventually betrayed by my former leader into a pact with the cowardly whelps of the Frostwolf Brotherhood.  Growing tired of the guild's talk of peace, and fear of conflict, as well as my constant arguments with the rest of the leadership, a former grim member and I launched a coupe.  The attempt became violent and ultimately successful.  Blood was shed amongst the ranks with me coming out on top.  I wished for nothing but death upon the wretches who I formerly fought beside, and dissolved the guild.  For a short while after this I was a member of the Grim, however I was unable to serve in a combat role and had to enter a temporary hiatus. I now seek re-entry.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -It is mockery to consider this a viable option, and even more naive to believe something of the sort exists.  The only pact I believe in or see coming to full fruition is one carved in blood, where the terms are the annihilation or assimilation of the Alliance.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -I like to be a part of a guild that creates an immersing atmosphere, where players can truly get the feeling that their character is involved in something other than a game of numbers and buttons.  Through my experience heavy RP leads to this, and I am more than willing to contribute my part and stay in character while necessary.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -None that I can see. One of the original reasons for me joining the guild was how their chain of command and role-play style matched with what I had been attempting with Ravicarrak in other role-play circles.  His storyline with the Frostwolves led him into direct contact with The Grim.  I think the atmosphere will be very conductive to bringing out the best in my character as well as allowing me to contribute to the ongoing story lines of the guild.

(OOC) What sort of role playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -I originally got into role-playing with Neverwinter Nights when it first came out playing on various role-play servers.  I have dabbled in tabletop DnD.  I have played RP and RP-PvP servers almost exclusively in WoW.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -I have never been much of a raider but did my share of battlegrounds.  However, this was before even Burning Crusade and I am coming back from a fairly long break.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -I hoping to get back into a circle of players who are mature enough to RP with as well as being able to enjoy the other parts of the game such as raiding or battlefields.
Thrysta

Re: Ravicarrak

Unread post by Thrysta »

Such eloquence.

Perhaps he speaks with his
blades in similar fashion...

...perhaps I will listen to them.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

A message has been dispatched to this one.
Yichimet

Unread post by Yichimet »

I remember this name. Grim once. Let him prove it again.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.