Hartmann

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Hartmann

Hartmann

Unread post by Hartmann »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - I am a warrior! I am a Death Knight! I am a God! I am HARTMANN!

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - Undead Male

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I am a Death Knight. I have tried to suppress the earlier years of my life since i was dishonorably discharged from the kings army for unruly behavior.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -  I am Hartmann, the destroyer of worlds.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - I've been asking myself why I get up in the morning for a long time. I'm not sure why I’m alive. I'm not sure if I would even like to join a clan that would have my lousy bones in its ranks.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - I have been taking refuge from the lich king in duskwood.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - I don't trust Thrall as far as I can throw him.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - The attitude of players should be primarily geared to substantial RP.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - The character structure of Hartmann is infinitely growing and it will naturally mold into something suitable for The Grim's expectations.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - I have very little role-play experience offline but have participated online many times.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - I have played WoW since little after release and experienced all aspects of the game.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - The most fun I have had playing this game is in the people I have played with. I would like to meet people that share my interests in role-playing and WoW.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    - I was in The Grim once as a Female Troll Mage named Sinia and had a lot of fun. This was way back in 2005 I believe. Glad to see some old names Abric, Emmons, Pincus and Syreena to mention a few.
Greywarrior

Re: Hartmann

Unread post by Greywarrior »

Believing oneself to be a god is often a sign of a delusional mind.  Hmm, I can guess we will have to see...
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Hartmann

Unread post by Acherontia »

A message has been dispatched to this one.