Furcht

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Furcht

Furcht

Unread post by Furcht »

Grim Application For <FURCHT>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

- I saw a Grim recruit thread in the RH/TN forums and liked it. I don't know anyone here, except a couple of Jeweled Blood Members.

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?

- Yes

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

-Role Playing is the only reason I still play WOW and have not moved on after a decade. The game gets old, even boring at times. Roleplay is always changing, always something different to look forward to. In a (or my) perfect world, nobody would ever break character for any reason. I understand less than 1% feel like I do about RP, so I deal with the ooc in a pleasant and respectful way. Though on the inside I weep a little when someone I am roleplaying with says "((BRB NEED SOME DORITOS))"

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

-Furcht is a warrior His only job is to kill, kill, rest if possible, and kill some more. No good, no bad, only death and lots of it.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.

-Furcht was in Black Dragon Clan, Azgalor (pvp) for all of Vanilla and beginning of BC. Xfered to RH to try RP joined Frost Axe Clan and later the Bloodfury Clan. Left Frost Axe for IC reasons. Left Blood Fury Clan when it died. By this I mean it completely flat lined.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

- I only play 3 characters now, period. Furcht is one of the lucky 3! Since my return to RP (some months ago) I have been in either Huge Rp guilds that suck (ED) Or Tiny little Rp guilds with amazing role players, that Rp maybe once a month at best (RH). I would LOVE to find the middle ground. Hoping you are it. To be completely honest.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

- Race is Orc. I chose orc because I liked the artwork of the orc in the wow instruction manual I read while I was installing the 7 discs lol. I went with Warrior for the armor and weaponry. A decade later and I still have no regrets.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?

- I want my character I created to continue living. Priority one atm is leveling. Once capped, Priority one will be pvp, until Alliance blood runs so thick it leaks from my monitor. RP comes before both of these things. I would happily be a level 5 the rest of my life due to having such a busy RP schedule. However, I am realistic and expect lengthy stretches of RP 'dry spells'.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?

- Other MMOs suck. Tried them all, hated them all. If you like them sorry, they just aren't for me.
Exp in WOW from Vanilla to now. Raided a little with my holy priest. Tanked a little with Furcht 1.0
PVPd with everything to over a 100,000 kills. I have always felt raiding was a waste of time. You struggle through long instances hoping for that one epic over and over again, it finally drops...you cheer, you weep, you dance...2 months later it is obsolete and you do it all over again. X's 10 years. No Ty.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?

- I enjoy rogues and hunters in pvp the most. I assume everyone else does too. Beautifully OP creatures.
My main is a warrior. It has been since the dawn of wow. I was amazing once, and will be again. This new patch is kicking my ASS currently. I have overcome worse over the years. By the time Fucht is 100 he will be a killing machine.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

- I understand completely.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?

- Connection is amazing. FPS amazing. I use windows XP still on this old PC so loading takes forever. Once in, I'm good as gold.

Provide an armory link to your character.

-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... cht/simple

What days/times do you typically play this character?

-Week Day afternoons

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?

- Nope

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?

- Yes. No. Yes.

Do you have anything further to add?

I have one thing to add. I love the web host known as WIX. Its so fun and easy to use I made a website for my wow
characters, ALL of them. Basically a WOW resume. Except not boring, because I am not boring.
http://richardgerischer.wixsite.com/warcraft
Aureilya
Lost

Re: Furcht

Unread post by Aureilya »

I am impressed by this application. Don't forget to write the letter of intent!
Furcht

Re: Furcht

Unread post by Furcht »

/Facepalm

Breezed right past "STEP 3 : The Letter of Intent (IC)"

Will get on that today! Thanks Aureliya