Tenebrisa Greydusk

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Tenebrisa

Tenebrisa Greydusk

Unread post by Tenebrisa »

Grim Application For Tenebrisa

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-I'm new to the server, and saw the guild listed in the guild finder tool while I was just checking things out. I don't believe I know anyone in The Grim!

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
-Yes! I'm a forum junkie, personally.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I've been RPing in WoW off and on (more on than off) since BC dropped. I consider myself a heavy RPer because I've poured a lot of work and bits of myself into making this character who she is, and I fully intend to get a lot of use out of her in RP. I'm a writer, so I have a deep love for crafting stories.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-My character wouldn't fit into any other guild, honestly. She's slightly twisted, and very harsh, and just has no place in the typical Blood Elf guild that's all sunshine and daisies. The higher the body count, the happier the rogue.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
-I was a member of three guilds before I left shortly after WoD; Blacktooth Grin, Blackwold Vanguard, and Sunsworn Remnant. The first two were on VeCo, the last on ED and they were all excellent guilds in their prime, but as is often the case, drama caused implosion. I left when there was no place for myself or my character in the guild.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-This is my new main, I've been gone for about a year and a half, and looking for a fresh start.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-I've played a rogue since my first day playing WoW. It's always been the class that interested me the most, and while I"m not a rogue guru by any means, I can certainly hold my own, which gives me some level of pride. As far as race, I chose Blood Elf simply because I couldn't see my character as any of the other Horde races. She needed attitude, and Belves deliver.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
- To be honest, I have very little interest in raiding or PvE. It's just never been all that fun for me. That's not to say I won't go, especially in a guild group, but PvP, especially WPvP, is my true love, so RBGs and WPvP are where I'd like to focus..though I do enjoy a good achievement grind.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
-It's pretty minimal. I've done maybe four raids, ever? (I'll wait while you laugh.) It's just not how I prefer to spend my time, personally, online, but if there's a guild run, especially for achievements, I'll always pitch in!

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
-PvP is my bread and butter. I always always always play rogue, I enjoy being the eyes and ears before the big strike comes in WPvP, and I get a kick out of jumping in and out of stealth in BGs. I've done some PvP in GW2, but it's not my favorite in that MMO.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-Yes, I understand.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
-It runs pretty smoothly! Usually around 50-60 FPS during heavy population times, and my connection is very stable.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... isa/simple

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-I'm almost always around, I work from home and my laptop usually goes everywhere with me!

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
- Yes I have, no questions there!

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
- Yes I have, and yes, she can.

Do you have anything further to add?
- If accepted, I look forward to many adventures with y'all!
Riplie
Irredeemable

Re: Tenebrisa Greydusk

Unread post by Riplie »

Wait, wait just a minute... someone else who rps blood elves correctly! Praise the wow legion gods!
If you haven't, be sure to post the in character letter of intent.
We need more savage little elves around to break the stigma that we are flower pickers.
Tenebrisa

:D Savage little elf club!

I just posted the letter of intent! Sorry it's short-ish, she doesn't speak much, writes even less, haha.

So glad someone understands!
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

I remember you! Hi :)
Tenebrisa

Hi! :) Thanks for your help yesterday!
Ulrezaj

Unread post by Ulrezaj »

Tenebrisa wrote:while I"m not a rogue guru by any means, I can certainly hold my own, which gives me some level of pride.
We have a couple of rogue gurus in the Grim. Syreena is the chief rogue RP guru, having done it on multiple races and factions; Gnarrdog is PVP guru, having played RBGs and 3s.

You should fit right in. Rogues, Warlocks, Priests, and Warriors usually find themselves most comfortable here. They have created the most RP and PVP activity to cultivate the personality of the guild.
Tenebrisa

Hopefully I'll get a chance to learn from them in PvP! Always room for improvement!
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

The most important thing to know is that when you duel a warlock, they have an incredible weakness to backs. If you turn away from them, and sit down, exposing your spine it will cause the warlock's head to explode after 29 seconds. It is very important to wait the full 29 seconds.

Taking off your armour also helps.

Poisons are a no-no. They are very flammable.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Tenebrisa

It's okay, sub rogues don't have poisons anymore, so I think I'll be aight.
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

Hey, where'd you go?!
Ulrezaj

Unread post by Ulrezaj »

Level 39 Female Blood Elf slipped through our fingers with stealth.