Kazarak

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kazarak
Lost

Kazarak

Unread post by Kazarak »

Grim Application For Kazarak

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I have interacted with members of the Grim on many occasions in RP environments.

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
I always make a habit out of checking my guild forums daily.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
My roleplaying experience extends to WoW and Dungeons and Dragons. I have been RPing for about 3-4 years, and I would consider myself a heavy RPer, as I will take advantage of any opportunity I have to interact ICly with other people.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
I do.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
I have been part of the Twilight Empire on Ravenholdt and Borrowed Time on Twisting Nether. Both have been great community experiences, and so I still interact with them regularly.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
I am applying on my alt character because I would like to see the RP-related conflicts on our server community from a new perspective from my regular characters.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Kazarak is a troll shaman, which I picked because I did not have a troll or shaman character, and I like that combination.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
I would like to focus largely on RP and casual PvP.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
I raided fairly consistently in Normal mode WoD raids on a frost Death Knight. I have not done much major PvE besides, but I have a knack for it.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
I have been PvPing in WoW since I started playing in MoP. I have tried out PvP with dps and healing classes, and I did much PvP in MoP on my shaman specifically.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
I do.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
I recently got a new computer that can run high population servers with all ultra settings. My internet connection is also very stable.

Provide an armory link to your character.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... rak/simple

What days/times do you typically play this character?
I’m mostly available on weekdays because I work an event-based job. My schedule changes weekly, but weekends are typically busiest for me.

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
I have read it all, and have no questions.

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
I have read the Mandate, and my character can live by it.

Do you have anything further to add?
Nope, but I am looking forward to joining!
Kharzak

Re: Kazarak

Unread post by Kharzak »

Hmmm
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

I was confused why Kharzak was reapplying to The Grim. :D
Kazarak
Lost

Unread post by Kazarak »

Well that's a coincidence and a half :P
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Kharzak, Karthak, and Kazarak. This is almost as confusing as the Kia, Kia, Krin days. :)

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

Anaie wrote:Kharzak, Karthak, Karthok and Kazarak. This is almost as confusing as the Kia, Kia, Krin days. :)
Fixed. ;)
Ulrezaj

Unread post by Ulrezaj »

These are the similar names I've seen on the server: Kharzak, Kharthak, Karthok, Kazarak, Karthlock, and Khorvis.
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

Hehe I know this guy <3
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

Oh boy, here we go!