Tezrius

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Tezrius

Tezrius

Unread post by Tezrius »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
I go by my mortal name that I have taken back since I have been given free will, Tezrius

(IC) What is your gender and race?
  Male Sin'dorei, or Blood Elf as we seemed to be called now

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
    I am a death knight, and I did  not choose to follow this class.  I was murdered by the Scourge in the defense of the Sun Well and risen as a mindless corpse to serve the Lich King as one of his death knights.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
    A warrior, proud and noble.  I seek to remake myself in this new world that I left all those years ago in death.  Since my mind is once mine again, I seek to go out in the world and help destroy the undead scourge and the betraying alliance bastards that left my homeland to rot when we were in our most dire need of assistance.  Although the lich king's control has been purged from me, I still have the occasional outbreak where I loose control and go on a mad killing spree.  These times are usually blank spaces to me, I just remember images of blood and death on incredible scales and waking up in  strange places on top of a mound of corpses.  I have no idea what triggers this event, but I'm trying to control these outbreaks into something more productive, maybe with directing it at the raizing of alliance towns and villages.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      I want my life back, or what I can call a life.  My family and friends I have found to be either dead, undead, or alive but so frightened by what I've become that some have attacked my at the mere sight of me.  I seek to go to northrend and assist with the war against the scourge and to put my services to the best use against wherever the disgusting alliance decides to settle or fight.  I wish to join the Grim because I am told that they are a group that has the same goals, has individuals with similar goals and interests, and are willing to do what is necessary to do what needs to be done.  They don't listen to the politics of the horde, they obey their mantra, Peace through Annihilation.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
    Prior to the Grim and to the third war I was captain of the gaurd of the sunwell.  When the scourge attacked Silvermoon, me and my men dead our best to defend our homeland and our families, but eventually the Lich King prevailed.  Impressed with our resistance, the Lich King raised our corpses and we became death knights.  We assisted with his onslaught of death and destruciton of Azeroth in the following years.  There is not much I remember of this time, the memories of this time come to me just like when I have my violent outbreaks; i see blood, flames, the dead and dying filling the streets.  My memory truely came back to me when I found myself at Light Hope's in front of the Lich King.  Immediatly seezing the chance, I joined my fellow free willed deathknights in attacking the bastard.  What followed is already probably well documented and I will not go into detail.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
It disgusts me.  These bastards have been a thorn in our races side for centuries.  We gave the stupid humans the gift of magic and our assistance in the second war, and how did they repay us?  By watching our raced almost get wiped out by the scourge.  The night elves are tree hugging freaks that should have been put to the sword centuries ago.  Let Thrall have his fake "peace" while the alliance still attacks our cities and our homes, I will not stop till every one of these cowards are dead or wish they were.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
Doing something I love doing, RP'ing.  I love to RP and to interact with other RP'ers.  I love listening to other players stories for their characters and advancing their plots and my own together.  I love trying to think of ways to make RP events and how to make ingame events into an RP event.  I enjoy thinking in the mind of someone else, and talking through someone else in game has always been a great experience to me.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining? 
  Tezrius wants the alliance completly destroyed, he views that the alliance left his race to fend and die by themselves when the scourge attacked his homeland.  He views them as all cowards and that they have no right to live.  He is used to following orders and going through the chain of command do to his previous military experience and wishes to join the grim in their goal of the destrucion of the alliance and other forces that threaten the Horde.  Tezrius is a noble and brave warrior, but every now and then his mind will snap and he will become a bloodthirsty killing machine.  I don't believe this will have any conflict with the theme of the Grim.
    -

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
  I have been in previous role playing guilds in both WoW, City of Villains, and various other games.  I love playing evil characters because their is so much to do with them and their are no barriors to hold my RP'ing back.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
I have been playing WoW since release about 4 years ago.  I have had 60's pre BC in mostly pvp gear, in BC I have 2 70's(rogue and a paladin) along with various alts of various levels.  I have raided in pre bc and bc, but my main focus is pvp.  I have been in arena's and have done each bg countless times, and am greatly looking foward to what WOTLK offers to pvp.  All my characters are horde, usually undead or blood elves.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
I am looking for a group of players that love to RP, love the game that they play, are fun to talk to in RP and OOC, love to pvp and love to pve.  Especially the pvp part.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
Just that I hope you find Tezrius an interesting character and someone worthy of joining the infamous Grim in bringing Peace through Annihilaiton to the world of Azeroth.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Tezrius

Unread post by Acherontia »

Why are you seeking to leave your loyalties to your current guild behind?
Last edited by Acherontia on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Acherontia
Lost

Tezrius's Reply: ((seems I can't reply on the forums yet, so I'll just modify posts on this topic for my responses, sorry if this gets confusing heh))

Loyalties, to Merciless?  Ha!

I joined Merciless only in order to find information on an old "friend" of mine.  When the scourge seiged Silvermoon and eventually the Sun Well, my regiment was fully prepared to defend it with our lives.  When the first wave of the undead reached our lines, the magical defensive barriers that we emplaced suddenly dropped and we found our selves fighting off the might of the scourge with no magical support.  For all those years since then I thought it some mere scourge trick that took away our defenses, but upon gaining my free will back I discovered something to the contrary.  My second lieutenant, the old "friend", is the only member of my regiment that is still alive or allied to the scourge.  Of his whereabouts I have no idea, only the fact that he is alive.  Now how would one man survive the slaughter at the sunwell where all others died, and was it a coincidence or scourge trick that put down our defences?  As you can see, I am looking forward to asking my "friend" these questions....
Recently I found that his wife was still alive, in the guild Merciless it seems.  So under gise of friendship I contacted her as an old friend and she accepted me with her comrades into her guild.  Now, I have set up a meeting with the bitch, and after I steal her soul and convert her flesh to the undead, we will have a little chat about my old friend, and after that I will drop this masquerade and leave Merciless, and if any of them wish to avenge the bitch, I will be more than happy to discuss their feelings on the matter *snickers*.

So as you can see my assosiation with Merciless is almost at an end, as will some if its members lives if I were to guess.  My association with them was merely a means to an end, but I did happen to hear of The Grim from them.  In dark corners they would huddle, whispering to each other the latest attrocities, murders, and genocides commited by your infamous members.  The destruction of whole villages, the desecration of holy alliance ground, skinning humans and night elves alive while their families watched and  while they cried out in mercy, oh I believed my dark heart thawed the tiniest fraction when I heard these tales.  So I left my application with you, so once that I'm done with this little matter of mine I may meet with The Grim and see if these dark figures are mere myth or my one true dark hope a group of beings that share my dark passions.

Response #2

It is done, the bitch is dead and her corpse is in my thrall.  I have obtained all that I needed from the Merciless, and even though some members didn't take kindly to the difilement of one of their members I dealt with their complaints personally *snickers*
Acherontia
Lost

Mm.  Revenge can be a messy business, and you can be assured that it will go the worse for you should we find out that you seek it here.

We will speak with you more - this Sunday evening, at eight-thirty, in Grommash Hold.
Acherontia
Lost

Admitted.