Dunzes application

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Dunze

Dunzes application

Unread post by Dunze »

Grim Application For Dunze

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
Aderlee and Masuabie told me about them

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
Yes

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I was heavily involved with the Twilight Empire from the End of WOTLK all the way up until about the Throne of Thunder in Pandaria. I primarily rped as a Worgen Doctor who did not use magic to cure his patients, using herbalism instead.
I do consider myself a rather heavy rper, I love creating stories with detailed histories for each of my characters (although I prefer to have people find out my characters history through RP)

I also am a DM for a DND campaign currently

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- Normally I play characters that Are Lawful or Chaotic good, so myoverall experience with Lawful evil is limited. The closest I have had was a Goblin Mage (who I will probably switch back to being horde) who was Chaotic Neutral. But I enjoy the idea of playing a Lawful evil character

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
- Before Myself, Aderlee and Masuabie switched to alliance at the end of WOTLK, we were founding members of the Silver Dragon Outriders, and The Eye of Ysera. Alliance side I was part of the Twilight Empire and was heavily involved with them. I ended up leaving due in part to lack of interest in the game and lack of time due to both a relationship and school. I recently had my druid return to Twilight Empire.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- Yes. My Two mains are My Alliance druid (Doctor Richard Foghide) and Horde side (Skyrunner-Shaman) Both of these characters are Good peaceful characters, who would not be comfortable with the going ons in the grim. Dunze on the other hand gives me a character without a real moral code that just seeks to find new intriguing ways to hex people.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Troll Warlock.

I chose A troll because I like the idea of the troll being this kinda crazy character, one which people arent really sure if they are ever being serious or not, and as for warlock, it was mostly because I had always been interested in playing a warlock but never leveled one.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
As I have never really played a warlock before, I am not sure if I will be more focused on PVE or PVP. IVe always leaned more towards PVE but thats mostly due to the fact that most of the people I have played with have also been pve. However I do enjoy PVP and will vertainly be gearing him up for it.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
- I am normally a healer in PVE and prefer to stay away from DPS, although I dont mind it. IN the past my main was my druid healer and I helped clear all raids in Cata (Including heroic deathwing in only raid finder gear due to being a back up at the time) and I helped clear the first teir of raids in pandaria. I have no raid experience in the current expansion, but look to change that for legion.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
-My PVP experience is completely limited to my time healing on my druid, doing BG's with TE and arena's with Masuabie and Aderlee

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
- Yes, My computer is more than capable of running WOW in high intesity settings

Provide an armory link to your character.
-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... nze/simple

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Mostly when there is RP

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
-Nope

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
- My character can and will happily live by it

Do you have anything further to add?
-Nope!
Aderlee
Lost

Re: Dunzes application

Unread post by Aderlee »

Dunze is a kick ass healer in PvP (at least on his druid). Also very clever and fun to RP with.
Dunze

Unread post by Dunze »

Yeah Ill probably go either enh or resto on my shaman. And I may end up transfereing my druid over too
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

Admitted.
Ulrezaj

Unread post by Ulrezaj »

You main both of the same classes as me.

Fortunately, Warlock and Shaman work well together. I suspect we'll have a lot to talk about.
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

*grin* welcome