Reihert

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Reihert

Reihert

Unread post by Reihert »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?

My name is Reihert Sunwhisper

(IC) What is your gender and race?

Male Sin'dorei.
      -

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?

I am a mage in trainning at Silvermoon Magic Academy. At first, I mostly decided to train that path due to its teleportation methods, you see, before the scourge invasion, my mother used to run a Bakery close to Falconwing Square. So I'd be able to sell it around the Azeroth as a "Quel'dorei" Cousine for a good right price.

Of course, that was my initial idea, when I was a kid *laughs*, as I grew older, I fully understood the real power on controlling elements, and I dont mean to use it to heat or freeze my Ale.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?

I dont believe in those labels commonly used for people. I am what I am. But The Grim would be able to count on me, I'm very loyal, don't like Alliance -At all- specially humans and make a killing conjured stew. For the traditional "label", I"d be "Lawfull"... the evil part I'll let for the observer side to define. Some people say I'm cruel... but all I really want is that horde always win.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?

A few reasons, to be honest.
First, would be to restore Silvermoon to its former glory. And in order to do that, not only I seek revenge at the Lich King and the Alliance (humans mainly), but also want to help our transition from Kael'thas rule to a new order. That little Civil War we had still divides our people.
Also, there will never be peace if we don't take out the Lich King for good. It would be naive to think that if we let him in Northrend gathering his forces unchecked they would just... become a buch of happy hippies and not invade us. We need to strike now.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?

I've seen many things... and heard a lot, specially from a Blood Knight called Alexansdre, my brother.
Also, deep inside me, a shadow flame burns and sometimes takes control of me... in that form, I've seen many that only others would just die to see. My brother has led me and our allies from the start of the dread tower, Karazhan, all the way to Hyjal.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?

There is no pact, what there is an "armed peace". The reason our armies do not clash is because we have a Lich King on our heads. It would be stupid an open war right now...
But that doesn't mean we can't do an "open war" individually. Also, we are the Alliance birth Control, if we don't kill them fast enough, we soon would be overwhelmed by Humans.
I admit killing Night Elves is more productive, they are like pandas, they don't like to mate.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?

That means it is... a RP guild. And that means we all know how to read server description before joinning it.
I do wonder how you guys raid IC... I can understand if there is a vent running and the //say is IC. But how do you all give directions or your /rw generated by add ons would work?
It would be fun to know.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?

Lawfull Evil... Well, the word "evil" never fits my personality, but if you consider killing Alliance, no matter their lvl, no matter their situation... then yes, I'd be evil.
I dont consider that as evil though. My character's background is still in work, but the funniest part of RPing is being able to adapt and change.
As for joinning, I do expect that the guild tag over my head will inspire fear in Alliance. My actions alone will do it. There is no bigger prize to me to see an @Reihert on realm forums crying for me ganking them.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?

Off line, I've played RPGs since I was small. I remember when I started playing Phantasy Star (because that was release in Brazil in portuguese, and in that time, I wasnt an english speaker), all my actions, were always IC...
Even when I play any games, I play IC, I don't act or do something that I wouldn't think it would be fitting to my personal lore.
Played a little of D&D, but in the end my friends in my street ended up developing our own RPG.
In WoW, I am an RPer, and really annoys me to see stupid names or people saying "lol rp is gay". Used to be part of the oldest RP guild in my old server.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)

The list would be long, but I'll short it up.
I started as Alliance, raided before BC all the way to naxx as a human warlock. When BC came out, I became a Blood Elf, because of it's connection to my personal life. BElf lore is just fantastic.
As a Belf Warlock raided all the way to SSC/TK (before the attument lifting patches... or before the ever going nerf all raids got, when Aran was actually hard and Gruuls a nightmare). On Ravenholdt Server. My guild fell apart there and I transfered my warlock to Emerald Dream (where I used to have my alliance toons, so I deleted them)
As a Belf Paladin, I became the raid leader of my old guild (Nyx in Emerald Dream), that time they were strugling to do Moroes. Worked hard, ran a shit load of heroics, got badge gear and lead them all the way to Hyjal. Funny how raiding twice a week, 2 hours a day took us that far.
We never killed Vashj nor Kael btw. But many hard boss were one "night" shotted, like Leo... A'lar took us 2 weeks though >.>

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?

I want to see RP and raiding. As for pvp, I like more "world random pvp" if you know what I mean, feels more epic to have to fend for myself as I quest. But can't hurt some Bgs either.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?

My first language is portuguese, so I'm sorry for any gramatical errors. That being said, my vocabulary in English, of course, is far more restricted than mine in Portuguese =)
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Reihert

Unread post by Acherontia »

You are listed as associated with another organization at present.  Why are you seeking to leave it, and how is the Grim to know that we cannot expect such precociousness from you in the future?
Last edited by Acherontia on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.