Mogua Silverclaw

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kodara

Mogua Silverclaw

Unread post by Kodara »

----  Copy Below  ------

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      I was known to many of you simply as Kodara, but I would prefer to be reffred to by my new name as kodara Silverclaw

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      I am a male tauren as always

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      I am a deathknight., though I had little choice in that matter

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      Simply put, as a tauren reborn, with a rekindled flame of vengance

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      Simply put. I wish to see the alliance put to the sword, so that there may finally be peace in this world

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      I was Grim, that is, before I succumbed to the plague after a fight a horde of ghouls in thunderbluff, and I have recentaly regained my will from that coward who calls himself the lich king

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      A fools hope. Thrall should know that there can never be peace as longa s the allinace prospers

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      Its means being in character as much as possible, and immersing one self in the world of warcraft

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    I am already a member of the grim, and as far as the question is concerned I do not think there will be much in character conflict, regarding my characters re-kindled hatred for the alliance

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      I have played many MMORPG,  as well as being part of a weekly DnD group that is still ongoing.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      Yes I have many different alts, and am have been a grim since 2005 if I remember right

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
    I would like a Good group of people to Roleplay my adentured with in Azeroth outland, and wherever else they may take me.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?Hi its me! Kodara! *Waves*
    -
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Mogua Silverclaw

Unread post by Acherontia »

((If this character is meant to be Kodara, there is no need to re-apply with him.))