Gorthus

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kazthul
Lost

Gorthus

Unread post by Kazthul »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
     - I am Gorthus.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
     - Is it not apparent?  I am orc.... male.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
     - I am now 'Death Knight'.  There was no choice.  I was once something else, but that is no more.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
     - I am the dog who has bitten his master, the monster in your children's fairy tales...  I am not much for words.  I spoke volumes with the death and destruction left in my wake.  I am something wicked.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
     - I encountered an odd shaman who spoke to rocks.  Though his speech was rather limited, he speaks well with battle, and I sought out the tabard.  I seek revenge for what has become of me.  Now that I am free from the Lich King's grasp I know what I have become.  Though I am stronger now than I have ever was, I am destroyed, an empty shell of an orc, drained of my life and only death remains.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
     - I was a slave to the Lich King, hell bent on bringing you and everyone you ever knew the sweetness of death.  Many smiles stretched across my face thinking of it.  Before that, for the right price I'd swing my axe for anyone willing.  Now I have purpose...

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
     - I care not for the Alliance, if I find them, they will die...  

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
     - It means that I am in the right place.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - Gorthus is a Death Knight and as such, is rather accomplished at killing things.  Women, children, the family dog, doesn't matter.  He is an instrument of destruction and will always be so.  In life he was a mercenary, he had some ideas about about a future, but now his dreams are shattered, and now he demands revenge.  

I do not forsee a conflict, unless we decide that the mandate needs to include being nice to people and inviting them over to the guild hall for cups of tea and cookies.  In which case, Gorthus would think you'd all gone soft and see fit to kill you, your weapons and armor could be of use to someone worthy.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
     - Well, I'm Kazthul.  I'm great at interacting with my hearthstone.  I'd say I'm pretty decent at RP, and certainly enjoy immersion.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
     - Yep.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
     - The Grim is my home.  Gorthus is gonna give Kaz a run for his money in terms of playtime, I'm enjoying the mechanic wholeheartedly.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
     - Pie is always better than cake.
Silly Rock no trick Kaz.
Kazthul
Lost

Re: Gorthus

Unread post by Kazthul »

((I have him over in BMR right now, but I would like to shift him over to Grim.))
Silly Rock no trick Kaz.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

A message has been dispatched to this one.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.