Bishoph's Application

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Bishoph
Lost

Bishoph's Application

Unread post by Bishoph »

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-I've seen them RPing with my own eyes in Warspear on my main. I have talked briefly with Lilliana, she referred me here.

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
-Yes.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
-I prefer to stay in character while in game most of the time if not all the time, it adds depth to the my gaming experience. I have played other MMOs where I have RP'd as well as tabletop games like D&D and GURPS.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-Yes, my main is a Goblin Warlock (who I may bring over to the guild one day), and I rather enjoy RPing within the Dark Arts and the effects it has on his mind.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
-I ran my own guild on Windrunner from BC to LK (I started playing a few months into 05), left the game about 9 months into LK and returned back to the game a few months before WoD, I am currently in a guild within Ravenholdt now called Ascendant of War with my warlock and paladin (both 100). The guild is fine, although it has its flaws like all guilds. It has over 900 members, who mostly PVP and raid. I prefer PVP over raiding due to my schedule limitations. I have been trying incorporate role playing into the guild, which has never been done before. I have been in internship for RP officer for a few months. Since its mainly a PVP and raid guild, most people could care less about RP. I on the otherhand do and want to find a guild that does.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-My mains are Felspar (lock) and Apoch (hpally) both from Ravenholdt

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-Undead, it goes along with my character's background.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
-Arena, PVP, rBGs, Challenge Modes, RP

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
-I PvE my characters until they hit 100, with dungeons and quests. On my lock, I made sure to do most if not all quests from each zone in WoD. He has the ring but not the final version since it requires heavy raiding.
I have played multiple MMOs, Guild Wars, Tabula Rasa, LotR Online, Eve, EQ 1&2, Vanguard, City of Heroes, WildStar and many others.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
-I PVP 98% of my time spent in WoW when im on my maxed out toons. I have PVP'd in Tabula Rasa, LotR Online, Guild Wars, WildStar, Vanguard, City of Heroes and Everquest 2.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-yes

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
-I have a decent rig atm, I run HIGH-ULTRA at 146fps in Ashran

Provide an armory link to your character.
-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... oph/simple

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-evenings

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
-yes

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
-yes
Do you have anything further to add?
-I am looking to main a Shadow Priest when Legion comes out, if all goes well this toon will be the one.
Khorvis

Re: Bishoph's Application

Unread post by Khorvis »

Thanks for the application, Bishoph.

The next step is for you to submit an in-character Letter of intent to the appropriate subforum and attend a meeting of the Inquisition. They occur every Monday night from 7 to 9pm servertime. You can find the schedule here.