App for Nazrum

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Urgash

App for Nazrum

Unread post by Urgash »

Grim Application For Nazrum

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

Lilliana

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?

Yes

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

I was a prior member of the grim, Urgash, but after much consideration and trying to fit him in. I got rid of him to make way for a better RP experience. This way I can become more committed to the grim. (yes I have rp experience and it is very important to me)

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

Yes, I often played LE characters in DnD

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.

Nazrum is currently part of ritulius luna, but I intend on leaving, they are a great guild but a bit more laid back then I want.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

Nazrum is now my main.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

Orc Shaman, I chose this because I love the orc people, and shaman is fun to play. I also became hypnotized by the idea of being a "Jedi of the horde" essentially, nazrum is a warrior shaman who leads soldiers of the horde into battle and inspires them and rallies them (similar to what the jedi do in star wars)

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?

I still plan to focus primarily on PvP, but I also like raiding and dungeons when I can.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?

I enjoy being a dps, although I may heal down the road. I played quite a few mmos, swtor, lotro, gw2, all of which I have done pve content

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?

same as above, (only with pvp)

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

Yes

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?

Low graphics, but good and sturdy FPS

Provide an armory link to your character.

im not sure how or what that is... still

What days/times do you typically play this character?

All day, everyday

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?

Yes. No

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?

Yes, Yes

Do you have anything further to add?

As staed above I was urgash. I wanted to be in the grim again, I love this guild but just couldn't bring myself to play him. So I forced my hand so to say, and made a class I would play and enjoyed. Also, how does the grim view Dark Shamanism?
Khorvis

Re: App for Nazrum

Unread post by Khorvis »

We're happy to accommodate a main change. Here is how this works per our guidelines:

Grim Supplicants are permitted to change their mains but must go through the Inquisition anew.

A new letter of intent must be submitted by the character.

Your forum name will be changed to Nazrum (by myself) once you state that you understand that your username is changing (and thus your login).

Nazrum will need to present himself to the Inquisition at office hours and be interrogated. If he passes muster, he will be assigned an Inquisitor and on your merry way you go.

To answer two of your questions:

1. The armory is just Blizzard's profile for your character. Nazrum's happens to be at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... rum/simple

2. Concerning Dark Shamanism. The Grim often view the ends as justifying the means. They employ torture, weapons of mass destruction, and a host of other morally unpalatable methods. Forcing the elements into the service of the Mandate without saying 'please' would probably not draw any scrutiny. There are likely to be individual members who would find Nazrum tasteless, but so long as the mission of the Grim is not jeopardized, Dark Shamanism would fall within the realm of acceptability.
Gazreeth
Lost

Re: App for Nazrum

Unread post by Gazreeth »

Aren't all goblins kinda dark shamans?(not that the grim has a surplus of goblins!) Considering that they basically tricked the elements into a bad deal? Plus I like to think of the elements like people, some are nice, some are assholes. Lastly if your toon has enslaved the elements Gaz laughs at their misfortune.