Grim Application for Graysong

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Graysong
Lost

Grim Application for Graysong

Unread post by Graysong »

Grim Application For <Graysong>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I've known of The Grim since TN and RH merged. I am familiar with a lot of Grim members. Syreena, Lilliana, Lupinum, Kerala (though she is now a dirty traitor), and others.

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?
- If there is pie.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I have been actively roleplaying since about 2009. I am by far a heavy roleplayer. To me it means creativity and fun.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- A lot of my characters are... evil leaning.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
- Twilight Empire, Borrowed Time, and Order of the Forsaken.

Twilight Empire - I had a lot of fun with them and learned a lot of roleplaying from me. I am very fond of many of the members and am still involved in RP with a few of them. However I had some personal disagreements that eventually built into a bit a chasm between me and a few of the members. I am still on friendly terms with a lot of people in the guild but it became more of a chore to maintain membership.

Borrowed Time - IC'ly I was bullied into it while drunk. My character is too lazy to really argue it and simply tags along as it is. I enjoy the people.

Order of the Forsaken - a very heavy RP guild. Was a blast to be in it but the guild dwindled over time and I also lost interest in the game around that time as well. Overall it just fell over. The guild still exists but is down to two members.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- More like I an renewing my original main. YOU KNOW WHO I AM

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Forsaken Warlock. The character has strong ties to Silverpine and died with the forest so to speak.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?
- Honestly roleplay. I love PvP as well -- but RP is my strongest focus.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
- I was a raider in WotLK. Raid healed as a druid. Was a fun experience but my schedule has been very restrictive lately with the ability to raid.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
- Most of my PvP experience is on Rogue and Warlock. I PvP'ed in Dark Age of Camelot and Asheron's Call. (holy hell was Asheron's Call unforgiving... players could loot your gear)

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
- I run most everything maxed and have my FPS stabilized at 60 normally with Vsync. I have uber awesome internet.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... g/advanced

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Normally afternoon to evening on a daily basis.

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?
- Not at this time.

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?
- Not at this time. And yes.

Do you have anything further to add?
- I am a bad person and did my things out of order. Khorvis interviewed Graysong and then told him he had to go do his letter of intent.
Filora

Re: Grim Application for Graysong

Unread post by Filora »

Graysong wrote:Borrowed Time - IC'ly I was bullied into it while drunk. My character is too lazy to really argue it and simply tags along as it is. I enjoy the people.
Some guilds have interviews and letters of intent, some take advantage of drunk elves in tight pants.

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Graysong
Lost

Unread post by Graysong »

Filora wrote:
Graysong wrote:Borrowed Time - IC'ly I was bullied into it while drunk. My character is too lazy to really argue it and simply tags along as it is. I enjoy the people.
Some guilds have interviews and letters of intent, some take advantage of drunk elves in tight pants.
Who needs social skills when you have tight pants?
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

Admitted.