Logark Application.

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Logark

Logark Application.

Unread post by Logark »

Grim Application For <Logark>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

- My friend Baalthemar found your guild on Twisting Nether and told me about it. I did some RP with some of your guildies (Lilliana and Syreena) and was like, These guys/gals are awesome.

The forums are The Grim’s primary method of communication. Will you check them regularly (at least a few times a week)?

- Should not be an issue at all.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?

- I have role played in D&D 3.5-5th edition. I am in a current campaign D&D 5e and Deathwatch 40k with Baalthemar. I have 10 years of moderate PR experience.I was on WRA for a couple of years and did moderate RP. Role playing to me is the blissful escape from lifes daily grind and a therapeutic release for the mind to explore a different side of your personality that you may not have known was their. Table top, Pen and paper RPG's have been a godsend to me and have made lasting friendships through them.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?

- I have RP'd usually Lawful Good to Lawful Neutral so this would be a refereshing chance to embrace a new side of interaction within an established world.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.

-I have been in several guilds in WoW. I am currently a social rank in a U.S. top 40 raiding guild as a friend of a retired raider on U.S. Bonechewer. My starting guilds in WoW fluctuated due to me finding out what worked for me as far as my in game goals and finding those within that same paradigm. My 2 mains will remain on that server due to my friendship with that person.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.

-I am applying on an alt. I Am mainly focused on gaining new friendships I am constantly surprised at the eclectic individuals this game has playing it. plus I am looking forward to a new adventure in the game. Apart from the traditional WoW game play perhaps one with a purpose and an actual story point behind it instead of kill x boss collect x loot. My mains are Vondestro and Hyperiôn on U.S. Bonechewer.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?

-Orc because they are strong and proud not to mention IMO the best models for plate armor on the horde Best melee attack animations and the rich lore behind them. Warrior because i have mained a warlock so melee would be
a nice change of pace not to mention them juicy executes and over the top bravado. Plus Zug Zug and Lok'tar Ogar it fills the player with Horde pride.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raids, rated battlegrounds, arenas, challenge modes, achievements, etc.)?

- I am a retired PVE player I raided Hardcore in Wrath and Cata. I stopped in T 12 and then i picked back up in Mop in t16 i completed the tier 14/14 HC and 10/14 Mythic. I am a Retired raider that has lost passion for the activity. I would be fine in a casual setting normals basicaly and a dibble dabble in heroics but that is it (in Legion no plans for WoD raiding). I Have Limited PVP exp but i am willing to try.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?

-I Started playing this game in Wrath on my first account. I experienced full clearing t8-10 content and 11/12 Heroic bosses in ICC. I did complete t11 then i got burned out and gave my account to a friend. I decided to pick back up in MoP and i did full complete full T16 SoO and ended up 10/14 Mythic by the end of the expansion. I did do PVE in Swtor but it was a fleeting game for me due to a lack of interest.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?

- I am green as an Irish meadow.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)

-Yes

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?

-My PC is a beast 80 FPS usually on ultra the only time i have graphics issues is during 40 man Kezzak weekly kills. I live in the country so i have i would say i have 90% stable internet (storms and power outages basically screw it up).
If i have issues which would effect <The Grim> in a negative manor i will adjust the graphics setting to make sure it makes playing with y'all a smooth and enjoyable experience.

Provide an armory link to your character.

-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ark/simple

What days/times do you typically play this character?

- I plan to play this character when i am done with my 2 co-mains dailies and weekly obligations so every day and usually at nite around 7:00 pm to 1 am. I do my mains in the morning to get them over and done with. But I play every day.

Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?

- Just 1. I notice under chat that you may not correct typos in the most used chat channels. I have large hands and i do make mistakes (fat finger the keyboard) from time to time. where and how would you address such typos?

Have you read the Mandate? Do you have any questions or concerns about it? Can your character live by it?

-Part 1) Yes. Part 2) none what so ever. part 3) Yes indeed.

Do you have anything further to add?

Nothing.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Logark Application.

Unread post by Syreenna »

Logark wrote: Have you read the Required Reading? Do you have any questions or concerns about anything there?

- Just 1. I notice under chat that you may not correct typos in the most used chat channels. I have large hands and i do make mistakes (fat finger the keyboard) from time to time. where and how would you address such typos?
Hi there! :)

We don't correct typos using OOC methods in IC channels. Usually it's still obvious what you meant to say even with a typo. If it's a really bad one though, we can pretend our character got tongue-tied or something and correct it IC. For example:

Syreena: Hi, Lgoark.

Syreena: Ahem, I mean, Logark!
or
Syreena: *coughs* Logark
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

Don't forget your letter of intent! :)
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

If you do indeed move forward and are interested in raiding, please be in contact with me!

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Logark

Unread post by Logark »

Thanks Anaie. I will one i make up my mind when Legion drops. Also i forgot 1 question. what do you guys/gals mean when you say "Goblin clock"? its not on the required read in the terms?
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

That's just our IC way of saying server time. :)
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

Thanks for your application, Logark. Please make sure you attend a meeting of the Inquisition, as Ruuki specified in your Letter of Intent. If you cannot make those times, get in contact with Ruuki or Lilliana (or myself) and we will set up a private interview.
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

Admitted on 2/22/16.