Application for Natallia

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Anaie
Lost

Re: Application for Natallia

Unread post by Anaie »

No problem, just wanted to let you know we are out there. If anything, next xpac as well. We do ask for at least a 695 ilvl (though the PVP gear works great in PVE now), and the legendary ring is nice to have/be working on.

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Filora

Unread post by Filora »

Ulrezaj wrote:Excuse me, but allow me to legalize you all.

<Equips bifocals.>

@Filora It's also possible to impose various interpretive methods upon the Mandate in order to achieve a certain outcome. Therein, it shall be understood that the Mandate permits, but is not limited to: enabling the fulfillment of ulterior motivations, regulating commerce among the several continents, and promoting the best interests of society.
And some characters don't even do that. ;)

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

Ulrezaj wrote:<snip>
it shall be understood that the Mandate permits, but is not limited to: enabling the fulfillment of ulterior motivations, regulating commerce among the several continents, and promoting the best interests of society.
Let us distinguish between those actions which uphold or further the mandate (poisoning Ironforge, sowing Westfall with salt, stabbing that Draenei over there a bunch of times, all personal-like) and those which do not run contrary to the mandate (enabling the fulfillment of ulterior motivations, regulating commerce among the several continents). To state that the mandate permits promoting the best interests of society is a tautology.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.